Mikey5 (A)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikey5 (A)

Post  Mikey on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:37 pm

I am Mikey from Anhui province. I have been in Shaoguan University for almost 4 years. I like my English major. Last summer vocation, I stayed at Shaoguan and having drive learning for 2 months. It's really a long period, and I need more time to finish this job.
I also spent one week with my cousin in Guangzhou. We had a sight of different views by subway. I must say the subway in Guangzhou is convinent but crowded. Anyway, I like Guangzhou. But to live there, you must have the ability to earn enough money for better life.
New term is begin, I am very glad to see familiar teacher in class. I am ready for this course.
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Re: Mikey5 (A)

Post  Alex on Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:48 am

Mikey wrote:I am Mikey from Anhui province. I have been in Shaoguan University for almost 4 years. I like my English major. Last summer vocation, I stayed at Shaoguan and having drive learning for 2 months. It's really a long period, and I need more time to finish this job.
I also spent one week with my cousin in Guangzhou. We had a sight of different views by subway. I must say the subway in Guangzhou is convinent but crowded. Anyway, I like Guangzhou. But to live there, you must have the ability to earn enough money for better life.
New term is begin, I am very glad to see familiar teacher in class. I am ready for this course.

Hi Mikey,

I definitely agree about the cost of living in central Guangzhou. To be honest, I don't know much about Anhui, but I presume it's mainly an agricultural area? How is the cost of living there compared to somewhere like Shaoguan?

Glad to have you in class,

Alex
Alex

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Mikey 5(A)

Post  Mikey on Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:56 pm

Hi,Alex
I am surprised that you have a clear idea about Anhui, as you said, it's an agricultural province. It's famous for agricultural goods, like rice, tea, wheat and so on. You must heard about the famous travel area, the Huangshan Mountain. I am sure that you will like there if you see the special view of the Huangshan Mountain--wonderful is loose, the strange stone, the cloud sea, the hot springs.
Actually, I live in a small village where have mountains and rives just like Shaoguan, but more suitable for human being's inhabitation, at least, not so hot! And the most special one is we planting vegetables, fruits and breeding pigs and cattles for meats just by ourselves. So, we do not need much money for foods. The real expensive is when we have traditional festivals and give family relatives presents. Like the Mid-Autumn festival is coming, we will stay with grandparents and have launch together.
Hope you will go to Anhui, and become a teacher in one of Anhui's universites! Your class is amazing!
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Re: Mikey5 (A)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum