SHIRLEY HOU

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHIRLEY HOU

Post  Shirley Hou on Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:40 am

Whatsupppp!? Alex Very Happy
I am Shirley NO.1 from class 5B. My last name is Hou. My hometown is Foshan and I live in Nanhai district. And I am 21 years old for now. What a Face
I barely have work experience. But the most impressive work experience should be the ones when I took part in the Summer Work and Travel program of going to America. It was last summer actually. I worked as a housekeeper for like six weeks in Mackinaw City,Michigan which is quite near Lake Huron (I guessed pronounce HURON wrongly last time). And I found a job in mid-town Manhanttan NYC as a waitress and worked in there for a month. What a treasure experience. I miss it so much. Hopefully one day I can make it to be back these lovely places. Smile
As for my career aspiration, I should say... I dont know what exactly I am gonna to do in the future. But it must have something to do with business. And I am gonna to pursue the master's degree of marketing in Australia for sure. I really like Melbourne for no reason, maybe because it is the cultural centre of Australia and i love Austrailia-open so much(btw I am a big fan of Rafeal Nadal and Roger Federer). But from my parents' perspectives, Sydney U has higher academic ranking in the world. And they always said:" come on. It's Sydney U. No one literally knows how and where is Monash U." So I am gonna to choose in the next few months. What is your suggestion!?
That is it.
Thank you Alex. You classes are fun and impressive. Cool
Shirley Hou

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top