My favourite sport, yoga

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My favourite sport, yoga

Post  Fairy Chen on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:03 am

I like sport so much, such as jogging, swimming and playing baskeball. But I like Yoga most. when I started pratice yoga, I just thought yoga is about keeping fit and trying my best to bend my body. Actually, It's not like the way I thought before. Praticing yoga is more like dealing with difficulies. You cannot do that but other can, which show that I need pratice more and keep doing this. After 2 year of yaga experience, I changed myself from my head to my leg. For the first time, I can't believe that is me, a positive and strong-hearted girl with a healthy body and happy life. I thank it all the time.
It teaches me to thank all the people around me, whether they have hurted me or not. I love myself. I love the all the people Laughing Laughing .
Fairy Chen

Back to top Go down

Re: My favourite sport, yoga

Post  Alex on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:54 am

Fairy Chen wrote:I like sport so much, such as jogging, swimming and playing baskeball. But I like Yoga most. when I started pratice yoga, I just thought yoga is about keeping fit and trying my best to bend my body. Actually, It's not like the way I thought before. Praticing yoga is more like dealing with difficulies. You cannot do that but other can, which show that I need pratice more and keep doing this. After 2 year of yaga experience, I changed myself from my head to my leg. For the first time, I can't believe that is me, a positive and strong-hearted girl with a healthy body and happy life. I thank it all the time.
It teaches me to thank all the people around me, whether they have hurted me or not. I love myself. I love the all the people Laughing  Laughing .

I have a friend who joined a fitness centre. She spend 2000 on a membership card.... but she has only gone once! affraid To offer support, I have promised her that I will go to a yoga session with her. Do you see many boys do yoga?
Alex

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy Chen on Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:15 am

ha, of course there are many boys do yoga. You know? There are many misunderstanding of yoga.
1. Yoga is a sport for woman.
(1) Initial practicers are all male.
(2) Great masters almost are male.
(3) In some European and American countries, the popularity of male yoga practicing is higher than female’s.
2. Only the people who have a soft body can practice yoga.
3. Yoga is a kind of tiring sport.
on the contrary, it can remove fatigue.

I have ever done a presentation about yoga. And I still have that PPT, If you are intereated, I will send to you. But autually I don't know how to add pictures or other profiles here
Fairy Chen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top