sports i like

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sports i like

Post  Claire115 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:47 am

I think sport makes people tired, but I enjoy it. I like to climb mountain and swimming. I think these two are great because I can admire the beauty from nature when climb and i am so free when swim. When doing exercise, you may forget something trouble. After it, you might be so relax.
Claire115

Back to top Go down

Re: sports i like

Post  Alex on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:31 am

Claire115 wrote:I think sport makes people tired, but I enjoy it. I like to climb mountain and swimming. I think these two are great because I can admire the beauty from nature when climb and i am so free when swim. When doing exercise, you may forget something trouble. After it, you might be so relax.

Have you ever walked up the hills behind the university campus? I think the view is pretty cool of the university area!
Alex

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire115 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:08 am

Alex wrote:
Claire115 wrote:I think sport makes people tired, but I enjoy it. I like to climb mountain and swimming. I think these two are great because I can admire the beauty from nature when climb and i am so free when swim. When doing exercise, you may forget something trouble. After it, you might be so relax.

Have you ever walked up the hills behind the university campus? I think the view is pretty cool of the university area!

Yes, i went there twice. I also enjoy the view. And it is kind of exciting.
Claire115

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top