[CLOSED] Online Assessment 5 - Impromptu Presentations, Speeches and Conversations

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

For I am Confiend to Myself

Post  Sallychou on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:34 pm

One day,I was told to deliever a presentation a day later.I have to do it though I lack of preparation.Suprisely,I do a good job.In my opinion,the reason why I can do it for I am not afraid of being in front of the classmates and I am just confident to speak it out what I am gonna tell them.
Sallychou

Back to top Go down

my first presentation

Post  Apple Deng on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:39 am

If I remember correctly, the first time I was asked to give an impromptu presentation when I was in high school. At that time, everyone should give a presentation of what you learn in the end of the term. I was asked for leave for some reason at that time. So, I don’t know the presentation that we need give. So, when I stand in the front of my classmates, I feel so nervous. I don’t how to give a presentation and I didn’t prepare a PPT of it. So I stand there like a foolish. Suddenly, I got something in my mind, I have to finish it! Then, I spoken out the things that I learn in this term as a poem. It might because the way of my presentation is special, teacher and classmates like it. Then it became a little bit successful.
Apple Deng

Back to top Go down

some thoughts to the unprepared presentation

Post  vivian罗 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:55 pm

i think the most important thing in presentation without prepared is to be confident.And the eye contect as well as gesture in presentation is good for the presentation
vivian罗

Back to top Go down

Re: [CLOSED] Online Assessment 5 - Impromptu Presentations, Speeches and Conversations

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3