Yoga--My favourite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yoga--My favourite

Post  Fairy Chen on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:18 am

Yoga can keep fit, can relax, have fun. Good news! Good news! Who would like have a try? Tell me! I will teach you. For free! No charge! You must enjoy it! Tell me!(crazy, like the advertisement) bounce bounce Very Happy

Physical postures can influence a person’s mood and self-esteem, while the mind can also be used to shape and heal the body.
Yoga is not a religion, but a way of living with health and peace of mind.
Yoga is not a competitive sport, but a mean of self-improvement and attaining one’s full potential.
Fairy Chen

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoga--My favourite

Post  Alex on Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:18 pm

Fairy Chen wrote:Yoga can keep fit, can relax, have fun. Good news! Good news! Who would like have a try? Tell me! I will teach you. For free! No charge! You must enjoy it! Tell me!(crazy, like the advertisement) bounce  bounce  Very Happy

Physical postures can influence a person’s mood and self-esteem, while the mind can also be used to shape and heal the body.
Yoga is not a religion, but a way of living with health and peace of mind.
Yoga is not a competitive sport, but a mean of self-improvement and attaining one’s full potential.

I have a friend who runs marathons, she says nothing changed her bad mood like running. I guess its the same sort of feeling as you have with yoga!

Are there any yoga clubs in the city? Perhaps that would be a great part time job for you santa
Alex

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy Chen on Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:00 pm

I really ream of being a teacher in a yoga club, 🇳🇴but actually it is hard for me to let my dream come ture because in China people always concider one's ability on his or her cetification. No cetification, no chance. But it is not my ability but about money. I heard that if I want to get yoga cetification, I need near 4000yuan for 10 days traning. After 10 days, I need more pratice. Then, I will have an exam. Basically, everyone can pass the exam if learn careful. And the problem for me is I have not enough money because I am only an student. pale
Fairy Chen

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy Chen on Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:01 pm

haha, the begining should be: I really dream of being ...... Embarassed
Fairy Chen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbow Deng on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:24 am

It sounds there are many benefits if i keep yoga. if i want to learn playing yoga, will you teach me? Very Happy
Rainbow Deng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top