[CLOSED] Online Assessment 9 - Negotiations

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: [CLOSED] Online Assessment 9 - Negotiations

Post  Wendy Wong on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:50 am

Maybe you should try your best to retell what he said or show your confusion.
Wendy Wong

Back to top Go down

the most memorable negotiation

Post  Ceny11106011044 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:42 am

The most memorable negotiation I was engaged in as a customer is the bargaining with the owner of a shoes shop. I like a pair of its sandal, but I think its price is little high.So I tried to negotiate with the owner of the shoes shop. At last, I failed and gave the money as the price.
Ceny11106011044

Back to top Go down

Bad buying

Post  Icy on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:07 pm

i would like to tell the most memorable negotiation of mine. in the summer of last year, my friends and i went to downtown for shopping in the walking street, a skirt accidentally caught my eyes, i immediately came into the shop and had a detail look, and i said to my friends: i love this skirt so much.. and i also asked their advises, they just reply soso, they don't think there is any attraction of the skirt.. but i did like that so much, so i ask the price. 135RMB , the seller replied. when my friends heard the price, they hold my hand and walked away, but i still stand in the shop, and began to bargain with the seller, "could you give me a better price, it is so expensive... and the quality is not good enough.."
"it is the best price, it is the newest style of this year, and it is the last one in our shop."
"wow, it is so expensive..."
"if you do really want to take it , 120 left, and you can take it away... this is my limit.. " my friend glanced at me, they do not want me to take it...
but the truth was that i gave 120 and took it away...
but you know what, when i came back my dorm, and took the skirt , i found that the color is not the same as i saw in the shop.... i just felt down...and felt sick with the skirt. until now, i have never ever wear the skirt , not once...

i just gave 120 to buy the skirt that i have never use. so this was memorable.
Icy

Back to top Go down

a negotiation

Post  Lulu Lu on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:14 pm

I once wanted to buy clothes in a shop, but the shop keeper give me a price at 80. I didn't think the price is worth, so I asked for a discount. Before I want to give a counter offer, the shop keeper say the clothes was in good quality and she bought it in a high price from the wholeseller and asked me to answer a price. I give him 40 as I always thought the cost of the clothes is much lower than the shopkeep had given. The shopkeeper was a little angry with my counter offer,and kept saying that I couldn't buy the clothes at that price. But I don't want to give more than 40 to buy that clothes. So I was to leave the shop and find another clothes in other shops. But the shopkeeper hold me on and she really want me to buy the clothes, but I still can't compromise. At last she make a concession, and I bought the clothes at last
Lulu Lu

Back to top Go down

the most memorable negotiation I experienced

Post  Needle Chan on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:30 pm

2 months ago, I bought two dresses with my mum in a clothes shop. The dresses are beautiful and my mum decided to bought 2 for me. But the price were too expensive. Two dresses totally cost 500 yuan. Both of us thought they were too expensive and my mum asked to sales to give us a discount. At first, she gave us a 30 percent discount and we all thought it was a little expensive too. My mum talk to the lady again and again, and she also talked to my mun the quality were good and she didn't want to decrease the price more. But later, my mum and I were going to another shop to see the dress, and the sales suddenly gave us a 50 percent discount , we just bought the dresses for a half of the original price. I think many sales are going to make a high price when you first ask them the price, so burgain are necessary.
Needle Chan

Back to top Go down

Negotiation

Post  Stella Zheng on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:24 pm

I still remembered that day when I hanged out with my best friend . When I was a high school student , I enjoyed bargained with the owners . On that day , I saw a beautiful coat in a shop , but when I knowed the price that is so high for me , I began to bargain with the boss . However , there is a paper written "No bargain''in the shop . I asked the boss again :"Could you low down the price ,you know , I am just a student and I have not much money to buy this clothes . The boss still insisted on that price . Therefore , I have to leave out . I have gone round the whole shops , but I can't find the same one in another shop . Because of its design , material and quality , I am eager to buy it . At the end , I yielded . I bought that coat at a high price . After many years , I hold the opinion that that coat deserved that price .
Stella Zheng

Back to top Go down

A menmorable negotiation

Post  Camping He on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:47 pm

I remember one of the most memorable negotiation as a customer is that once i was shopping with my friend and i was attracted by a special pair of shoes that is of distinct style. I love the shoes very much, but the seller gave me a very price for me as a student. So i made a bargin with her. I said i was a student i could not afford that high price and i thought the quality was not so excellent, though the appearance of the shoes are so attractive. Then the seller said that the shoes are in good quality and the special style will not be seen commonly in the street. But i still don't think the shoes deserved that price, and i gave a price i could afford and accept. But the seller gave her bottom-line price which was still a little higher than i expect. Then i thought for a while and i thouht now that i love the shoes i was willing to pay a little higher so i made a deal with her. I think i am happy with that negotiation because i can get the shoes i love at a lower price though is not the best one.
Camping He

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa Yang on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:59 pm

The most memorable negotiation is a conversation with my dad, it is also the funniest one I can remember.At my last birthday,he asked me what do I for birthday present.I ask for an increase about my pocket money.At first, he disagreed with that idea.Then I told him I have been grown up,I have more places to use money,and I want more beautiful dresses,so that I can dress up and find a good boyfriend.The last reason made him laghed and he finnally agreed with that,lol,
Vanessa Yang

Back to top Go down

the memery I won't forget

Post  Sallychou on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:10 pm

I have a part-time job in summer.And I am required the call someone to buy the insurance.In that time,I have to make a talk for at least three hours.And it is quite embarrassing to call someone you are not comfamilar with and get refused all the time.However,you have to reach the goal requiered.So I have to make me confident and talk to them in detail that they decide to buy it.
Sallychou

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbow Deng on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:46 pm

The most memorable negotiation i have remembered was that there was a time, maybe in my high school time. At that time, i only had litter pocket money. it happened that a new election product - the USB- was launched on the market. It is fashionable and new to me. If you have this USB, it meant you could copied the PPT,word,excel etc, from your teachers. So, it 's efficient for your review. When i asked the clerk how much was it. He said it cost 100yuan. It's a huge sum of money for me at that time. I made a bargain whether it can be lower cost, I told him i was only a student and had not enough money. And i told him if he cut the price, i would bring more students to buy it. Finally, the clerk decided to cut 20yuan. And i bought it finally.
Rainbow Deng

Back to top Go down

Negotiations

Post  Jokie Lu on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:59 pm

I remember clearly that when the winter was coming last year, I would like to buy a new dress, an overcoat and a hat. After looking around the shop, I picked out a lovely dress and the shopkeeper said that the dress was sold 100 yuan at least. I liked the dress very much but it is a little bit expensive. I just left it alone and looked for the overcoat and hat. I picked out the dress, an overcoat and hat. I knew that the overcoat and hat sold online were not expensive. And I made a bargain with the shopkeeper. I asked her to count them up. I gave her a price that I actually lowered the price for 10 yuan each on the overcoat and hat than the normal price. Finally, we reach an agreement. Actually I saved 20 yuan for my dress.
Jokie Lu

Back to top Go down

The most memorable negotiation

Post  Ann He on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:29 pm

The most memorable negotiation was with my brother. In this year of June, I heard that Super Junior would have a concert in Guangzhou, and I decided to go to Guangzhou to see their concert, because it was really a rare opportunity to see them in China. I dare not to ask for money from my parents so I had a talk with my dear brother.At first, he strongly againsted and said I should not make track for a star. At last,I showed what my deep love for them,mt brother gave in and decided to sponsor the tickets.
I was really satisfied and happy with the result, for I can see my favourite stars and i need not to go to the korea.
Ann He

Back to top Go down

Post  roselovelavender on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:58 am

The most memorable negotiation I have ever met is to noegotiate with a shopowner who sell T-shirt. I cut the price as low as 23 yuan as possible as I can while the original price is 40yuan. I use all my skill to cut down the price but I only can do that level.I told him that the size and the color is not suitable to my favor and hold that the T-shirt is not worth 40yuan.However, I can cut the price as low as 20yuan because I lack of knowledge in the process of producing T-shirit,which makes me lacked in enough evidence to bargine with him.I am a little sad ,but I think negotiation is very interesting
roselovelavender

Back to top Go down

Negotiation in Shopping

Post  Stephanie Xie on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:37 am

Before I decide to negotiate, I usually set a price that I would accept. And I will ask the seller the price of the merchandise and I would take the material, the quality and my favour into consideration.
Stephanie Xie

Back to top Go down

my memorable experience in negotiation

Post  Cindy Su on Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:29 am

It was in May Day holiday, I went shopping with my friend in Shiqiao. Summer was coming so I was going to buy some T-shirts and shorts. In a shop, I picked a pair of shorts and had a try. It's special because it's wine red and it fit me well. And my friend chose three that she likes.but unluckily,I found my shorts lack of a fastener. The shopkeeper wanted 65 for it and I wanted 50. The reason for it was that my friend and I together chose 4,and I should spent 3 yuan in Shiqiao to fix up the fastener. After a ten minutes negotiation, I finally got my shorts in 50 yuan and it took me 1.5yuan to fix it in Shaoguan.
Cindy Su

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Zhong 5B on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:37 pm

last sunday my friend and i went to downtown to shopping, and it happened that i took a fancy to a skirt, it needs 100RMB, well, when i was trying on this skirt, my friend start talking with the shopkeeper, like the price of the skirt, and the discount, when i finished, and knew that the price can be down, and, it's my turn to make an negotiation with the shopkeeper, we may consider about the material, color, and the cut of skirt. if can be cut down into a reasonable price, i will buy it.
Carrie Zhong 5B

Back to top Go down

negotiation

Post  Apple Deng on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Last weekend, I went to downtown with my roommates. We found that a pear of shoes was nice. But the price was a little high. So we began to cut down the price. At the beginning, she didn't agree. But we persuade her to build the business relationship with I had to use the last unique skill that was leaving. This was very useful in China actually. Finally, we achieved our goal. Actually, the skill is very important in negotiation when you consider the product is good.
Apple Deng

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange Ou on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:03 pm

I think the most memorable negotiation I was engaged in as a customer was the day 1 year ago. I went shopping and was fancy on a dress. I wanted to buy it, but the price was a little high, so I negotiated with the owner or the seller. I asked her if she could sell for me in a lower price. Absolutely she didn’t agree. Then I said I liked the dress very much, as a student I bought it on using my income of the part-time job, it limited my spend, and she hesitated. And I quickly said that she’s a nice woman and we finally reached an agreement. I was happy that day.
Orange Ou

Back to top Go down

discussion

Post  emilycai on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:55 pm

One of the memorable negotiation as a customer is the bargaining with the owner of a clothes shop. I very like one clothes in this shop. When I had a try and asked the cost. the owner give me a price which I cannot accept it. So I try my best to negotiation with her. I showed that I was not very very like that clothes and told her I though that clothes not deserved that price. And she still not give me a discount, then I pretentd I would not buy the clothes and went out the shop. Then she called me back and gave me handsome discount.
emilycai

Back to top Go down

negotiation

Post  vivian罗 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:02 am

In our daily life,negotiation is anywhere.I can well remember that there was a time i was 10 years old,and i went shopping with my friends.We are going to buy a dress in a shop and talk with the boss.She looks very kind.We try qersuade her to give a better price for us ,but she always smiled to us and said that it was the lowest price.At last ,we failed to get a agreedment and we didn't buy the dress.
vivian罗

Back to top Go down

Post  Silky Yeung on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:34 am

I think the memerable negotiation experience was in happened in my sophomrore year. I remenber that day I went to shopping with my roomie in downtown. She wanted to buy a winter coat in a clothe shop. We asked the shopkeeper how much is it, She offered us a very high price. We even found a small hole on the coat. But my friend like style very much and we can't find the same one in other shops. But I think the coat is not worth the money and argued with her, said the quality is not that good. But she said she will help us to fix it by using the needle and thread. We talked to her for a long time, but she still not to cut the price and became angry. At last, we failed to get the coat.
Silky Yeung

Back to top Go down

Negotiation

Post  Louisa Jiang on Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:14 pm

I will never forget the negotiation with my high school history teacher. She used to give us so many homeworks which are definitely not suitable for everyone and it would spended us a whole night to finish. In High school, Chinese students don't have weekends and we can't go to bed before 12 a.m. If I finished all her homeworks, I have to sit up all night. Next day, I went to her office, told her I didn't finish the homework and explained it. I showed her my way of learning history and guaranteed I would get high score in every history exams. Even though she didn't trust me at the very beginning, I made it and proved that she was wrong. And the happiest thing is I didn't have to do so much homeworks.
Louisa Jiang

Back to top Go down

NEGOTIATION

Post  angel_yu on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:38 pm

I think barging the price when we are shopping is the very common negotiation for most girls,and there is no exception for me.I still remember that when I brought the clothes by myself,many of my friends told me that once you wanna buy somthing, you should lower the price for about 50%,because the sellers always raise the price for more than 50% before they sell it.And I did following what they said.At the beginning, the seller seemed unwilling to sell it, and I quickly realized her face, and then I made a concession,rose about 5yuan, but she still didn't want to sell it, and then i decided to leave.However, as I moved, she started to say she would made a deal.And yes, this is the last straw for both of us, and it's also a secret to made a deal when you are making a barging or negotiation with Chinese people. Very Happy
angel_yu

Back to top Go down

A memorable negotiation

Post  Shirley Hou on Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:50 am

When I think about this topic, the experience of shopping in Wastons comes into my mind. When I stepped into this store, the sales was like chasing me ,asked me what I want to buy and tried to sell me what are trying to sell. But what I want to do was just walking around to see what I want to brought. Then I just found out that I needed to but the face cleanser. I walked into the face comestic section but the sales was still trying to sell me the other things. So I told them what I exactly need.
Shirley Hou

Back to top Go down

My experience of

Post  Rita Wong on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:39 am

oops...late for the reply...
i once went into a shop selling little gadgets ...they looked great. so i decided to ask details about it before buying. The shopkeeper was not very keen to answer my questions. i kinda lost my interest and left. i guess i was not that into the stuff they were selling. sometimes how you will be treated influences your buying decisions. Neutral
Rita Wong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next