Wanna Share More About Your Traveling? Click Here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wanna Share More About Your Traveling? Click Here!

Post  Niki Nie on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:55 am

Everybody knows travel can broaden our horizons and allow us taste the real world in flesh. Let alone to mention that the fun we have when we are on the trip. It's better to share than keep it on your own.
I'd start mine first.
This summer, our family took many trips around. The most impressive one is to the beach in Huizhou.
The chance you get to know more about each other or catch up what;s happening around them. The joyful moment was not just having fun on the beach but also on the way to get there. When the whole family are together in the car, starting talking to share our jokes and odds and ends happened in our working (school) lives. And the free time you have a stare through the car windows to look at the brand-new place.

Family bonding. When we got there, checked in and got changed, straight to the beach. Enjoying the waves and making my little brother a "sandman", which were absolutely hilarious! After all, we can not offer the precious time while we are working or studying. But we can make it up by travelling.

Thanks for you time of reading mine! Now it's your turn!
Niki Nie

Back to top Go down

traveling

Post  Ceny11106011044 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Well, it sounds beautiful. Traveling is a beautiful thing,and traveling with family is a happy thing.
Ceny11106011044

Back to top Go down

like traveling!

Post  Jam Ye on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:49 pm

Many people like traveling. They want to taste the world and have fun with friends and family. Unfortunately, my parents don't allow me to travel around before we start to work. I think there is a big gap between us. They don't know the significance of travel. They think travel is a waste of money. Shocked Well , I don't care . I will use my money to travel the places I want.
Jam Ye

Back to top Go down

I want to travel

Post  Kit Fan 11106011052 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:29 pm

I like travel. But I have no money and no time. What can I DO, if I want to travel in a short tome?
Kit Fan 11106011052

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Share More About Your Traveling? Click Here!

Post  Arie zhang on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:58 pm

My friend and I had plan to travel Shunde, I can't wait Very Happy
Arie zhang

Back to top Go down

Post  Arie zhang on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:59 pm

Arie zhang wrote:My friend and I had plan to travel Shunde, I can't wait Very Happy
May be I would down the scene and felling on wechat~just check it Cool
Arie zhang

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina11106011025 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:17 am

Travel with famlies is one of the most beautiful things in the world. I plan to travel together with my family in the near future.
Tina11106011025

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top