experience of traveling

View previous topic View next topic Go down

experience of traveling

Post  Lulu Lu on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:33 pm

I like travling but I am not often travel to other places as I afraid of meeting other places and lack of the feeling of security when I am in a strange surroungdings. I once traveled to Yangjiang, a city in Guangdong. It's a wonderful trip as I could watch the sea and play in the beach. I liked the feeling of staying at the side of the sea, though we will feel we are small. I also drank some seawater as I can't swam. I still can touch the sea animals as I play in the water, that felt great. In my university life, I also went to Danxia mountain. It was dangerous to climb the Danxia mountain and I think I won't climb it again.
Lulu Lu

Back to top Go down

Re: experience of traveling

Post  Rainbow Deng on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:18 pm

I have the same feelings with you too. I think ii is not safe for a girl to travel. But i like travel, especially free tour. So, i'd like to travel with some friends, of course we need boys. Yangjiang is a good place, blue sky, white cloud. You can enjoy the sunlight in the beach. It's enjoyable. It's time to learn swim, otherwise, you will miss a lot of good places.
Rainbow Deng

Back to top Go down

experience of traveling

Post  Tina11106011025 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:10 am

I went to Danxia mountains twice, but i don't think it's very dangerous to climb those mountains. I think the experiences that we went to the Danxia mountains together was memorable, wasn't it?
Tina11106011025

Back to top Go down

Post  asterinaMei on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:39 am

Thats crazy. You have a special experience.
asterinaMei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top