How to comment on Chinese and American fast food

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to comment on Chinese and American fast food

Post  Kit Fan 11106011052 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:47 pm

To Chinses food, I think is very complex. Every kind of dilicious food has a lot of steps to make it color, smell and taste good. Just like the Buddha skipping wall, the ancient a full formal banquet combining Manchurian and Chinese delicacies, roast duck and other kinds. So being a chef master get a population. Maybe we can say Chinese food as Slow food. On the contrary the fast food just like KFC and Mcdonal's ot Dicos. All the food is fatty. We can see a lot of foreigners are very fat. So compared these two kind food, I would like Chinese food more than fast food.
Kit Fan 11106011052

Back to top Go down

Re: How to comment on Chinese and American fast food

Post  Alex on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:57 am

Kit Fan 11106011052 wrote:To Chinses food, I think is very complex. Every kind of dilicious food has a lot of steps to make it color, smell and taste good. Just like the Buddha skipping wall, the ancient a full formal banquet combining Manchurian and Chinese delicacies, roast duck and other kinds. So being a chef master get a population. Maybe we can say Chinese food as Slow food. On the contrary the fast food just like KFC and Mcdonal's ot Dicos. All the food is fatty. We can see a lot of foreigners are very fat. So compared these two kind food, I would like Chinese food more than fast food.

Comparing Western fast food to Chinese staple dishes is not a fair comparison in my opinion.  Either compare fast food to fast food, or staple dishes to staple dishes. Cool

In my diet and opinion, Chinese cooking has a lot more oil and fat in it albino
Alex

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Post  asterinaMei on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:14 am

I eat Chinese food everyday, so I familiar with its taste. Sometimes, in some special days I have strong willing to eat some western food. Actually, western food is different in different places.
asterinaMei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top