Hi! I'm Phoebe~~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi! I'm Phoebe~~

Post  Phoebe on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:05 am

Nice to see you all! Laughing ~I'm Phoebe from zhuhai. Singing is my favourite! I'm a girl who always laugh. Haha~~ Laughing
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 27
Location : Zhuhai

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Phoebe~~

Post  Alex on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:24 am

Phoebe wrote:Nice to see you all! Laughing ~I'm Phoebe from zhuhai. Singing is my favourite! I'm a girl who always laugh. Haha~~ Laughing

Always laughing Phoebe!

How is Mr. Army? He can join also Laughing
avatar
Alex

Posts : 989
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 34
Location : Shaoguan

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Phoebe~~

Post  Phoebe on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:30 am

Alex wrote:
Phoebe wrote:Nice to see you all! Laughing ~I'm Phoebe from zhuhai. Singing is my favourite! I'm a girl who always laugh. Haha~~ Laughing

Always laughing Phoebe!

How is Mr. Army? He can join also Laughing


Thanks for your concern!~He's not bad!
OK! I will tell him!
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 27
Location : Zhuhai

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Phoebe~~

Post  Alex on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:41 am

Phoebe wrote:
Alex wrote:
Phoebe wrote:Nice to see you all! Laughing ~I'm Phoebe from zhuhai. Singing is my favourite! I'm a girl who always laugh. Haha~~ Laughing

Always laughing Phoebe!

How is Mr. Army? He can join also Laughing


Thanks for your concern!~He's not bad!
OK! I will tell him!

You are always my concern Xiao Fifi!
avatar
Alex

Posts : 989
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 34
Location : Shaoguan

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Phoebe~~

Post  miyavi on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:55 pm

laugh everywhere Razz
avatar
miyavi

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Phoebe~~

Post  Phoebe on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:13 am

miyavi wrote:laugh everywhere Razz


That's me!~ Very Happy
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 27
Location : Zhuhai

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Phoebe~~

Post  miyavi on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:48 pm

horrible voice Laughing
avatar
miyavi

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Phoebe~~

Post  miyavi on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:12 pm

we will have a super dinner tomorrow./
avatar
miyavi

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Phoebe~~

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum