My life in Shaoguan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My life in Shaoguan

Post  Jam Ye on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Next year, I'm going to graduate from this school. A little bit sad , really. I remember that the first year, I tried to experience everything in the school. All of them are so fresh for me. I took part in the student association and dancing club. The first year I was busy working in the student association. The second year I prepared for the TEM4 . Actually, I didn't prepared much for it. And I practiced dancing almost every week. The third year I studied hard and prepared for the BEC higher. Luckily, I have passed that difficult exam. In the third year , I always studied and prepared for exams in the library. I started to know what I really want and what I need to do . I have worried about my future, but I got some advice from teachers and friends . I'll keep moving forward. Last year, actually it's last month in campus. I often read books in dorm because I have lots of time. And then I‘ll go to work and finish my graduation paper. Actually , I haven't prepared for work and I still want to stay in campus and study. Anyway, I’ll miss my school life.
Jam Ye

Back to top Go down

hohoho

Post  Alfred Chui on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:10 am

Just come to check if reply is included Cool
Alfred Chui

Back to top Go down

Talk about Shaoguan

Post  Needle Chan on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:51 pm

Well, it seems that you have a great time in Shaoguan. Can you share your memory to me ?
Needle Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: My life in Shaoguan

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top