my school life in shaoguan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my school life in shaoguan

Post  Camping He on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:05 pm

Except Guangzhou, I think Shaoguan is my second hometown. When i graduated from high school and i received the letter of admission of Shaoguan University, i felt both happy and sad. The reason why i felt sad is that many people said that Shaoguan is a poor city not like Guangzhou, you will feel life is boring there. But after i have studied in this school and lived here for nearly one year, i find i have already loved Shaoguan. Because i have learned to be independent and i make a lot of friends here from different cities or provinces. My school is big and beautiful, and it is quiet at night. Without the nosiy cars like big city, i love the peace, which can make me calm down my temper. There are many beautiful places in Shaoguan, and i just have been to the Danxia Mountain and National Forest Park of Nanling Ridge with my classmates, they are wonder places with natural scenes. What's more important, because of Shaoguan, i meet three good friends who are also my roomates in my university life, we do a lot of crazy things, i feel grateful to them.
Camping He

Back to top Go down

Re: my school life in shaoguan

Post  Arie zhang on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:09 pm

what a wonderful life
Arie zhang

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top