Danxia Mountain Range

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danxia Mountain Range

Post  Vanessa Yang on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:44 pm

Mount Danxia is located in Guangdong Province, Renhua county, Shaoguan city and Zhenjiang District, is the world "Danxia landform" named. Mount Danxia by more than 680 flat top, steep, slow foothill red gravel rock composition, "such as color wodan, can Ruo Mingxia", taking Chibi Danya features. In the world have been found in more than 1200 geography of Danxia, Mount Danxia is the most typical development, types of the most complete, the most abundant, modeling the most scenic Danxia landform concentrated areas. The existing temple Mount Danxia Buddhist biography and more than 80 cave temple ruins, ancient men of literature and writing left many legends, poems and inscriptions on precipices here, is of great historical and cultural value.
Vanessa Yang

Back to top Go down

Danxia Mountain

Post  Stephanie Xie on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:35 pm

I have been to Danxia Mountain twice and they were rally nice trips. The first time I went there was with my friends in my department. We climbed on the mountain at night and it was dangerous I think. Finaly, we made it. The sky was very beautiful and so shining because they were so many stars on the sky. It felt like I could touch them. Really amzaing. The second time I went there was with my classmates in senior high school. They came to Shaoguan from Guangzhou. We went to Nanhua Temple at day and went to Danxia Mountain at night. This time was a little bit different from last time and we lived in a local house instead camping on the mountain. We climbed on the mountain very early. Whatever, we saw the beautiful sun rise finally. Wonderful trips!
Stephanie Xie

Back to top Go down

A Visit to Danxia Moutain

Post  vivian罗 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:10 am

Guangdong Danxia Mountain world geology park located at Guangdong Province Shaoguan Northeast's Renhua, Qujiang two county border region. The geological park thing extends 17.5 kilometers; North and south long 22.9 kilometers, total area 290 square kilometers, Dan rosy cloud landform centralism distribution range 180 square kilometers. In the world is called by the red land facies granulated substance conglomerate constitution take the Chibi Dan cliff as a characteristic kind of landform the Dan rosy cloud landform, Danxia Mountain is this kind of special landform naming place.Constituted the Dan rosy cloud landform material base is forms is approximately 7 to 90,000,000 year ago late chalk world red river lacustrine facies granulated substance conglomerate. Was the approximately 6,500 ten thousand years ago, the home court tectonic movement's influence, is produced many faults and the jointing, simultaneously also caused the entire Dan rosy cloud basin to become the disintegration area. Was the Himalayas orogenesis which the approximately 2,300 ten thousand years started causes the home court to jack rapidly.
vivian罗

Back to top Go down

Re: Danxia Mountain Range

Post  Alex on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:32 am

vivian罗 wrote:Guangdong Danxia Mountain world geology park located at Guangdong Province Shaoguan Northeast's Renhua, Qujiang two county border region. The geological park thing extends 17.5 kilometers; North and south long 22.9 kilometers, total area 290 square kilometers, Dan rosy cloud landform centralism distribution range 180 square kilometers. In the world is called by the red land facies granulated substance conglomerate constitution take the Chibi Dan cliff as a characteristic kind of landform the Dan rosy cloud landform, Danxia Mountain is this kind of special landform naming place.Constituted the Dan rosy cloud landform material base is forms is approximately 7 to 90,000,000 year ago late chalk world red river lacustrine facies granulated substance conglomerate. Was the approximately 6,500 ten thousand years ago, the home court tectonic movement's influence, is produced many faults and the jointing, simultaneously also caused the entire Dan rosy cloud basin to become the disintegration area. Was the Himalayas orogenesis which the approximately 2,300 ten thousand years started causes the home court to jack rapidly.
?????

You used an online translation for that, didnt you? It doesnt make sense
Alex

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Post  asterinaMei on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:33 am

I have been Danxia before, at that time I was tired. It's a good scenic spot.
asterinaMei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top