What do you love to eat?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you love to eat?

Post  11106016055 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:23 pm

I were grew in a small fishes village.Every day,we eat fish and shrimps that were catch by my father.They were very fresh .But when  lived in school ,i can eat them a litter,so miss the taste !
heard from some one say that sea fish will make people clever, it seems to say i am a clever girl because how much seafood i eat.

Back to top Go down

about food

Post  Abby Zhang on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:52 pm

man have their own taste for food,as for me , i like any types of food,and sometime like hot food mixed with light food.i do not have favorite food in fact, every delicious food is my favorite.when it comes to drink, i like yogurt most, i like the odor of sour with little sweet.

Abby Zhang

Back to top Go down

about food

Post  Claire115 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:12 am

I like to try many different kinds of food. I prefer steak. So I always go to the western restaurant where the settings are elegant.
However, I like the food cooked by my mother best. When eating, I am full of happiness.

Claire115

Back to top Go down

I like eating hot food.

Post  Lulu Lu on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Foodie here. I like eating, especially hot food. I like eating food with pepper. But I couldn't bear so much that kind of food as my stomach is not so good. So I would eat hot food at regular intervals. Every time I eat hot food, I will crazy about it's delicious and appriciate it all the time. I also willing to share hot food with others, I want to find others who also like to eat hot food. But I am not like the same food all the time, I am a changeable person. I would like this kind of food today, maybe I would like another food the other day. But there is only one thing in common, I like eating.

Lulu Lu

Back to top Go down

I like food

Post  Jam Ye on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:31 pm

I love food such as seafood , western food , Chinese food, etc. But I can't eat some food like cheese , milk and spicy food. If someone take me to taste the food in different restaurants , I would love to go.

Jam Ye

Back to top Go down

You like whatever kind of things can be eaten

Post  Kit Fan 11106011052 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:45 pm

Jam Ye wrote:I love food such as seafood , western food , Chinese food, etc. But I can't eat some food like cheese , milk and spicy food. If someone take me to taste the food in different restaurants , I would love to go.

All the things can be eaten, will it be your food, Jam?

Kit Fan 11106011052

Back to top Go down

Food and cook

Post  Mikey on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:52 pm

Food is special to everyone, not just for the necessary to hungry.As for me, I like my hometown's food, most because my mother is a good cook! Of coure, Anhui's food concern on the balance between vegetables and meats. I really enjoy the vegetables cooking with meat, like carrot cooking with beef or pork, it taste so delicious. For somehow, I also like cooking by myself. I like the feelings of control the whole process of cook. From picking vegetables and meats, washing and cutting to cook, every step makes me feel happy!

Mikey

Back to top Go down

Hot food??

Post  Kit Fan 11106011052 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:53 pm

Lulu Lu wrote:Foodie here. I like eating, especially hot food. I like eating food with pepper. But I couldn't bear so much that kind of food as my stomach is not so good. So I would eat hot food at regular intervals. Every time I eat hot food, I will crazy about it's delicious and appriciate it all the time. I also willing to share hot food with others, I want to find others who also like to eat hot food. But I am not like the same food all the time, I am a changeable person. I would like this kind of food today, maybe I would like another food the other day. But there is only one thing in common, I like eating.

What kind of hot food do you like most?

Kit Fan 11106011052

Back to top Go down

I love Chinese food

Post  Vanessa Yang on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:18 pm

I love Chinese food,especially Cantonese food.When I was in primary school,my mum always cook for me,I think the food she cooked is the most delicious food in the world,but now,she hasn't cooked for me for a very very long time,she is too busy to cook,but I never forget that taste.

Vanessa Yang

Back to top Go down

my love my food

Post  asterinaMei on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:42 pm

I love eating and i love food. Nothing I don't like to eat in the world. Recently, I love hot pot very much, especial spicy hot pot. I recommand hot pot to everyone, because it's a good choice to taste different kinds of food. As for me, dessert is very suit to girls when you are tired and sad. In summer, kakigori is popular amongs people. To be honest, as an Chinese, we will miss the local Chinese food when we are aboard. That's a taste of home.

asterinaMei

Back to top Go down

My favourite food

Post  Camping He on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:29 pm

I am not a foodie. But i think i love fruit very much, recently, i find i deeply love eating grapes, i eat grapes nearly every day, how crazy i am! Fruits are good food because they can help us digest and keep us fit and are beneficial for our health. However, i think the most food i love is the food that my parents cook for me. Each time i go home, my mother will cook a table of delicious dishes for me, i feel moved. Especially the spiral shell my father cooks, i think is the most delicious spiral shell i have ever tasted. My parents salvage the spiral shell themselves, and wash them, shear screw themselves, i know they are toilsome. And i feel grateful for them. The food they cook contain their love for me so i think it is the most delicious food in the world.

Camping He

Back to top Go down

About Food

Post  Tramy Shen on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:59 pm

There are all kind of food in the world, some of which you know the names and some you don't. Everyone has his favorite food. As the saying goes, "One man's meat is another man's poison. As for me, I can't tell which one is my favorite because I have so many food I like. As I am not picky in eating, I eat anything that is delicious.

Tramy Shen

Back to top Go down

Spaghetti, Yummy!

Post  Niki Nie on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:05 pm

Everybody loves food. We work to survive, we work to live. After all, we all want our stomachs stuffed. There are various kinds of food throughout China, let alone the world. But what I like most is spaghetti. Perhaps, and very likely, I have never had “real” Italian spaghetti, but I just can’t help loving it, especially with tomato sauce taste! And I am learning how to cook it as well!

Niki Nie

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you love to eat?

Post  Rainbow Deng on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:11 pm

My favorite food is the dishes which cooked by my fathers. I didn't realize it until i studied in Shaoguan university. After studying in university, i find that i miss the food cooked by my family very much.

Rainbow Deng

Back to top Go down

my favorite food

Post  Ann He on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:03 pm

I like different kinds of food.I like dumplings,rices and so on.
But my favorite food is mooncakes.I like them very mush.It is very delicious and popular.
Mooncakes are delicious round cakes.Some have eggs or nuts in it ,and some have meat.People usually buy them in a food shop.They look like the moon,so we call them mooncakes.On the Mid-autumn Day Chinese people like having mooncakes.At night,we often stay in the open air.We look the moon,eat mooncakes and talk about happy things.We always have a good time.
I like mooncakes best.Do you like mooncakes,too?

Ann He

Back to top Go down

I like food

Post  Tina11106011025 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:19 am

Jam Ye wrote:I love food such as seafood , western food , Chinese food, etc. But I can't eat some food like cheese , milk and spicy food. If someone take me to taste the food in different restaurants , I would love to go.

I would like to taste different food in different restaurants with you, dear jam-jam Embarassed

Tina11106011025

Back to top Go down

i like meat

Post  Pan Pan on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:34 am

i like beef, chicken, pork, mutton, duck, and so on.

Pan Pan

Back to top Go down

Food I love

Post  Alfred Chui on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:46 am

For me, all the spicy food are my love, Sichuan hotpot, Mexico Barbecue, but absolutely and I'm the big fan of Cantonese food.

Alfred Chui

Back to top Go down

My favorite food

Post  Cassie He on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:11 am

I was born in Guangzhou, where is a paradise of cuisine. I like the traditional Chinese broth. It's good for health and tastes good. I am also good at making bone broth because I put a lot of food material in it. As for durian, I don't feel like it at the first time because of the terrible smell but I am crazy for it in the following days. I fell in love with a new food-the yellow croaker. My mother pan fried it and I was totally conquered.

Cassie He

Back to top Go down

OMY I SUPER LIKE CHEESE

Post  Jeff Chan on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:31 pm

I like cheese so much.
CHEESE CAKE
CHEESS PIZZA
CHEESS CHIPS
CHEESS CHOCOLATE
EVERYTHING WITH CHEESE

dO YOU LIKE CHEESE ,MY LOVELY ALEX~

Jeff Chan

Back to top Go down

spicy food tastes good

Post  Carrie Zhong 5B on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:15 pm

Chinese food includes a lot, like sichuan cuisine, guangdong cuisine, beijing cuisine.. sichuan cuisine is my favorite, like the fish hotpot! you really have to taste it if you like spicy food.

Carrie Zhong 5B

Back to top Go down

something about food

Post  Elise Yuen on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:17 pm

when i see the word food, the first thing comes into my mind is Qingyuan chicken. You will never how good it tastes unless you have tasted it before. i am not exaggerating. you should have a try when you have a chance.

Elise Yuen

Back to top Go down

my favorite food

Post  Orange Ou on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:13 pm

My favorite food is Chinese dumpling; its pronunciation is jiao zi in Chinese. It is a traditional Chinese food and essential during holidays in Northern China. And it is also popular in other Chinese holidays or festivals, so it is part of the Chinese culture or tradition.
Chinese dumpling is a delicious food. You can make a variety of Chinese dumplings with different fillings. It depends on your taste and how various ingredients mixed together by you. I really like the dumplings full of meat, unfortunately I can’t eat that kind of dumplings in our school, because the dumplings only carrot and corn with a little meat sold here.

Orange Ou

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite food?

Post  Alex on Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:59 am

I'm curious to read what everyone likes.  You all can't write "my mum's / dad's cooking". Laughing

Alex

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:08 am

Camping He wrote:I am not a foodie. But i think i love fruit very much, recently, i find i deeply love eating grapes, i eat grapes nearly every day, how crazy i am! Fruits are good food because they can help us digest and keep us fit and are beneficial for our health.

Grapes are pretty pricey I have noticed. If I could afford them, I would buy them regularly, too! affraid

Alex

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top