What are your hobbies?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My way to relax

Post  Chase9493 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:02 pm

The best way for me to relax is to listen to the music and play guzheng, a Chinese traditional instrument.
Chase9493

Back to top Go down

My way to relax

Post  Jokie Lu on Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:22 pm

For relaxing, i would stay at my dorm and watching movies. Sometimes, i would also go to a coffee shop to enjoy a cup of tea. Moreover, i would read a book quietly or just walking on a quiet street.
Jokie Lu

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your hobbies?

Post  Alex on Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:21 pm

Jokie Lu wrote:For relaxing, i would stay at my dorm and watching movies. Sometimes, i would also go to a coffee shop to enjoy a cup of tea. Moreover, i would read a book quietly or just walking on a quiet street.

Jokie, I have noticed that whenever I go to Starbucks, or any other coffee shop, that Chinese people rarely order coffee, but sugary drinks like Frappuccinos (星冰樂) that mostly don't have any coffee at all. Why is that?
Alex

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex on Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:24 pm

Chase9493 wrote:The best way for me to relax is to listen to the music and play guzheng, a Chinese traditional instrument.

Wow! I have seen guzheng players in Xi'an and I think it looks pretty cool.
Is it used to play strictly Chinese classical style music or can u play contemporary songs on it, too?
Which western instrument do you consider it to be most like in sound?
Alex

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

my hobbies

Post  Abby Zhang on Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:09 pm

Everyone has hobbies. Hobbies are very important in our life.  Exercise is my one of my hobbies. I love sports. The more exercise I do, The healthier I will be. After I have dinner, I often go out for a walk with my friend, and in my holiday  I usually play badminton with my friends or climb mountain. Sometimes I go to swim, too.   Reading is another hobby of mine.  in my spare time, I love reading English novels or some book of encouragement, Reading can help me learn more about the world.hobby bring me a lot of pleasure.
Abby Zhang

Back to top Go down

My hobbies

Post  Claire115 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:36 am

I have a lot of hobbies, such as like swimming, going shopping, watching movies, listening to music, etc.
So I have much to do in spare time.
Hobbies help people relax after periods of hard work. Everyone should cultivate his hobbies.
Claire115

Back to top Go down

My hobbies

Post  Yenting Lee on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:02 am

I have many hobbies but I do not have favouriate hobby . Because people choose their hooby on the base of their current life . I like travelliing , running , jogging and doing shopping . Doing shoping is the frequent way of relaxing myself , which makes me feel content .
Yenting Lee

Back to top Go down

My hobby

Post  Ceny11106011044 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:47 am

Everyone has his own hobby , it may give him a lot of happiness. My hobby is listening to music . When I was a child I enjoy listening to music especially the cartoon music ,though I'm not good at it, I often lose myself in it. When I am in trouble , music can make me calm down. When I am very tired , it can make me comfortable . When I am angry with something , it aslo can make me happy again. Listening to music keeps me in a good mood and it's good for my health.
Ceny11106011044

Back to top Go down

hobby

Post  Ceny11106011044 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:04 pm

It sounds good. Sport is good for our health.
Ceny11106011044

Back to top Go down

My hobbies just like my entertainment

Post  Lulu Lu on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:13 pm

My hobbies just like my entertainment. I like learning repair the computer and helping other to repair their computers. Though I couldn't solve all of the problems people have asked, I will continuously learning from their problems. That will help me improve my skill. Also, I like to go outdoors to help people in some village where have some lonely old person. I will be the listener of them, to feel their lonely, to be with them. I also help them do some housework. Climbing mountain is also my hobby, I have clim many mountain in Shaoguan but I couldn't call their names I am sorry.
Lulu Lu

Back to top Go down

Many hobbies

Post  Jam Ye on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:40 pm

I like to do many things , but I don't know if they can called hobby, because I seldom do them . Now my hobby is reading. I often read books .
Jam Ye

Back to top Go down

My Hobby ?My hobby?

Post  Stella Zheng on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:05 pm

reading ? drawing ? listening music ? watching movies ? playing tennis ? taking photo?  surfing Internet ? cooking ? Do you know which one  is my hobby ? well, the answer is all of them .
Stella Zheng

Back to top Go down

do sports !

Post  Yan Ji on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:06 pm

i walk i jog i run and then i dive i swim.... that is what it feels like...

xoxo
Yan Ji

Back to top Go down

I do like to tell you what my hobby is

Post  Sallychou on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:22 pm

One of my hobby is watching british soap opera.It quite a good TV programme for me.Every time I watch it,I can get quite a lot from it like the TV programme  “my mad fat diary”.It tell us a srory of how a fat girl become confident with herself form a person who is quite unconfident with herself.
Sallychou

Back to top Go down

hobby of mine

Post  Arie zhang on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:24 pm

that is same as my entertainment
Arie zhang

Back to top Go down

what's my hobby

Post  Vanessa Yang on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:24 pm

I think my most favourite hobby is travelling.Travel can meet some interseting people , some interesting thing,can see and explore the unkown world.
I want to go more places to discover more interesting things.
Vanessa Yang

Back to top Go down

My Hobbies

Post  Camping He on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:36 pm

My hobbies are singing, listening to music, shopping, travelling, etc. When i feel stressful, i don't want to do anything and i am in bad mood. I will often listening to music, just like a song called Music Can Heal Your Soul, i think so, when i listen to music, i feel relaxed, and i can help me release myself. Or i will go out for a walk putting on my earphone to think about the issues alone, then i will feel better. Sometimes i will ask a few friends to go to the KTV to sing, in that way, i will give vent to emotion. Or sometimes i will go shopping to buy something i like that will make me happy. But after that, i will regret because i have spent a lot of money impetuously! Oh no! I think go travelling is the best way to relax, because when you go out to see the infinite universe, you will know you are just a grain of sand and you have no reason to complain. But travelling needs a lot of money! Work hard!
Camping He

Back to top Go down

my favourite hobby is reading

Post  asterinaMei on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:07 pm

I have many hobbies including reading, cooking, shoping,traveling and so on. Reading is my favourite hobby, I enjoy the process of reading.Readers in the process will deliver it, not disappointed.When I read someone else's article received the benefits of mood is always infinite delight, because I hope that the process of reading has been achieved.
asterinaMei

Back to top Go down

My hobbies

Post  Rainbow Deng on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:59 pm

One of my favourite hobbies is playing basketball. I like playing basketball, i even join the Women's basketball team in my institute. You can make a lot of friends when i play basketball. they are very friendly. After playing basketball, I have dinner with them and talk many things. Besides, when i feel unhappy, frustrated, i also play basketball. It is a better way for me to relax.
Rainbow Deng

Back to top Go down

My Hobbies

Post  Tramy Shen on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:14 pm

I have so many hobbies, such as listening to music, watching movies, playing volleyball and reading, etc. I would like to talk about reading. And I like to read famous novels with which you can cultivate your temperament and gradually enrich and improve yourself! By reading, we can change to be a better person. A book, a cup of coffee and a relaxing afternoon, isn't it a beautiful thing to do?
Tramy Shen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbow Deng on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:28 pm

WOW, you have lots of hobbies. I like listening to music and singing too. it's a good way to relax. When you listen to music, you don't need to think anything, just sat there in a trance, the feeling is quite good. My favorite singer are yang qianhua, a famous popular female singer from HK.
Rainbow Deng

Back to top Go down

my favorite hobby

Post  Ann He on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:53 pm

I have many hobbies, such as reading, and watching TV. But reading is my favorite hobby.I like reading for three reasons. First of all, books introduce me to a new world, which is colourful and without time and space limit, Through reading, I can trace back. to ancient Egypt, the cradle of human civilization.It can bring myself to the United states, a glamorous land I have been longing to visit. Secondly, reading can better myself by showing me a new horizon.Reading has become part of my life. Every day, I spend some time reading books, newspapcrs and magazines. At night, I can hardly go to steep without a novel in my hand.
Ann He

Back to top Go down

Check out My Hobbies

Post  Niki Nie on Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:39 am

Reading tops the list among my hobbies. And I am grateful for having such an exquisite taste for reading is definitely indispensable in our life.
Apart from this, I enjoy cooking as well. For one thing, delicious food is completely an irresistible temptation for me. For another, the sense of success of making the ingredients out of gourmets makes me feel beyond happy. Right, I also try my hands on baking cakes too!
Niki Nie

Back to top Go down

British TV programme

Post  Tina11106011025 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:46 am

Sallychou wrote:One of my hobby is watching british soap opera.It quite a good TV programme for me.Every time I watch it,I can get quite a lot from it like the TV programme “my mad fat diary”.It tell us a srory of how a fat girl become confident with herself form a person who is quite unconfident with herself.

I also like to watch the British TV programme. But I prefer the British historical drama, for example The White Queen, Reign,  The Other Boleyn Girl and so on.
Tina11106011025

Back to top Go down

My hobbits

Post  Apple Deng on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:20 am

I have so many hobbies, such as listening to music, watching movies, especially watching the anime, playing basketball and writing something in Chinese, etc. I would like to talk about anime. I don’t know the reason for I like the anime so much. Because you know, if I have the spear time, I would watch the anime all the time. I won’t get boring about it and I think it is really fen. Actually, I like cartoons, not only the anime. But the anime in Japan is developed very fast, there are many kinds of it, but know I just like the anime with good drama plot.
Apple Deng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top