What are your hobbies?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my entertainment

Post  Pan Pan on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:38 am

i like traveling. in my daily life, i like go shopping and buy fruit and the delicious food.
Pan Pan

Back to top Go down

my hobbits

Post  Pan Pan on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:41 am

how do i relax? go shopping!
Pan Pan

Back to top Go down

My Hobbies

Post  Mikey on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:45 am

To relax myself, I cultivated some new hobbie. The first one is practicing my handwritting on napkins, it's hard to control your power not to mention improve your handwriting real great, but it's really fun! I also like write some articles about my hometown's things. Actually, I really want to popular my hometown's culture but I guess no one will appreciate it.
Mikey

Back to top Go down

talking about my hobby

Post  Tony Wong on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:08 am

normally, as a young boy,people may like playing computer games. but I am not that one, I like playing football. to be honest, I am a football fanatic,so I not only play football with friends,but watch the match in live,especially the games of guangzhou evergrande.
Tony Wong

Back to top Go down

reply to mikey

Post  Tony Wong on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:22 am

just now I saw your post, and I knew that you always practice your handwriting on napkins. so I think that is the reason why you write well. as for me, I will also improve my handwriting.
Tony Wong

Back to top Go down

reply to camping

Post  Tony Wong on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:35 am

hello camping,no wonder that you sing songs well,you always listen to music and practice your singing skills at ktv. last time, I saw you uploaded your song to wechat, and I listened to it,then you gave me a big surprise. your voice is so sweet and beautiful,so I think you should take part in the Voice of China.
Tony Wong

Back to top Go down

reply to arie

Post  Tony Wong on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:41 am

sorry,arie. I don't know your entertainment, haha, just for fun.but I guess your hobbies are colorful.
Tony Wong

Back to top Go down

reply to rainbow

Post  Tony Wong on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:53 am

hi,rainbow. we have the same bobby, so shall we play basketball together. and I know you play well, so have you ever considered join wnba.
Tony Wong

Back to top Go down

Reply to Mikey

Post  Lulu Lu on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:56 am

Handwrting is a good hobby to help a people be clam and carefu. Athough many people maybe not think highly this culture in China, still others will love it. I know a person who is the chairperson of our school's handwriting association, maybe I can introduce him to you and you can have a teacher to improve you handwriting.
Lulu Lu

Back to top Go down

MY lovely hobby~

Post  Jeff Chan on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:43 pm

I like singing & eating out~
I always seek for some restaurant with delicious foods and drinks.
Oh btw,lovely Alex, i recommend u a hotpot restaurant called "xiangtianxia",
Have u ever heard it?
The Prime Minister of Uk spoke highly of it when it came to China last year.
Its super Chinese-style and worth a shot. Laughing bounce
Jeff Chan

Back to top Go down

hobbies make me happy

Post  11106011008 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:56 pm

in my daily life, there are always something troble me, such the presure from study, the problems of my body, and so on. at first, i'm also worried about my situation. what can help me relax? sports? food? book? music? yes, until now, all of them are my good helper, when i was too nervous, i listened some classical music or went outdoor to play some sports, when i was sad, i ate some delicious food to comfort myself, when i felt lonely, i read some books to reflash my throughts.

Back to top Go down

reply Lulu

Post  Mikey on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:11 pm

Hello Lulu, I like meeting new friends, but I hope we can have a conversation about handwritting!
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Reply to Tony

Post  Mikey on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:19 pm

Hi, Tony!
I agree with you that improve our handwriting is necessary, but you didn't show us your hobbies, I'm sure everyone wants to know that!
Mikey

Back to top Go down

entertainment

Post  Carrie Zhong 5B on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:24 pm

cards, table tennis, mahjong,.. there are a lot of leisured things in our spare time, you can choose playing cards, table tennis or even mahjong, it seems like mahjong is the most popular things around the abroad. girls may like shopping, body spa, or things like that..
Carrie Zhong 5B

Back to top Go down

My Hobbies

Post  Stephanie Xie on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:25 pm

I have various of hobbies. For example, I like cooking myself, I like watching American movies, I like watching variety shows, ect. Hobbies are parts of my life, without them, I will feel dull and I don't know how to spend my time. In another word, hobbies colour my life.
Stephanie Xie

Back to top Go down

My hobbies

Post  Cassie He on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:30 pm

Hobbies make a complete people. Everyone without hobbies is dull and bored. As for me, I do have several hobbies.First, I like playing tennis in my spare time. Tennis does give me a lot of things:health, skill and teammates. I get acquainted with many friends with the same interest in different departments.
Addition, I am also fond of collecting coins from China to other countries. I enjoy the sound made by the coins. I especially love the coins having a long history and being unique.
Cassie He

Back to top Go down

my hobbies

Post  Carrie Zhong 5B on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:53 pm

if watch tv plays can be a hobby, i think i have a hobby and it can be a longest one, i have seen a lot of series like US TV series, south korean TV soaps, Japanese TV soaps and so on. its interesting when you spend an hour or so, you can have a wonderful visual experience (especially the handsome one,hah). but you'd better control your time, and do not addicted to it/
Carrie Zhong 5B

Back to top Go down

my hobbies

Post  Elise Yuen on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:25 pm

Honestly speaking, i don't have any speacial hobbies, maybe playing majiang should be considered one hobby.haha.
Elise Yuen

Back to top Go down

my hobbies

Post  Orange Ou on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Everyone has his/her hobbies, for me, I think is climbing and watching some move films. Climbing can make me gone into the nature to relax my soul and my body. If I have time I usually go climbing with friends or my family. Watching move films can make me cry, because when I am sad I can let off myself and tears can result in comfort. So I choose these as my hobbies, just in order to reduce stress in life.
Orange Ou

Back to top Go down

What are your hobbies?

Post  Alex on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:57 am

Apart from spending too much time in front of the computer and going out to eat, I do enjoy playing and watching live sport and travel. Students complain that I travel too much! Laughing

How about you all?
Alex

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

My Hobbies

Post  Needle Chan on Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:06 am

My hobby is listening to music. Since there are many different music in the world, each kind of music can help me relax different stress. Pop music can make me recover from upset , and rock and roll can make me feel excited. So I love listening to music and I like singing. Every time I feel unhappy, I will go to KTV and sing songs.
Needle Chan

Back to top Go down

my hobbies

Post  emilycai on Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:39 am

When I feel tried, I will play badmintain or watch some comedy. In school, I like to go to dance crew in my spare time. Dancing can let me relax and I will forget all my unhappy thing at that time. In addition, sometime I like to stay at dorm and comedy, such as Running Man, everytime I see that will make me
laugh. And in home, I like to play badmintain with my brother.
emilycai

Back to top Go down

My hobby

Post  Louisa Jiang on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:08 pm

When I was upset or confuse, I usually drawed something. Last summer holiday, I dreamt nightmares for days. One of them is that there is a hand stretch out under my bed. Next day, I wanted to draw something, but I hadn't a clear image for what I'm going to draw. I just knew that I wanted to draw a man. At last, I drawed a horrible man looks like a zombie. I had never drawed something like that. pale
Louisa Jiang

Back to top Go down

my hobbies?!

Post  Shirley Hou on Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:59 am

My hobbies!? Movie, music, TV drama and books. And I really like the reality show like MasterChef, American's Next Top Model or I might say the most heat reality show in China, called Dad where are we going. lol
Shirley Hou

Back to top Go down

Hobbies?

Post  Tracy Tsang on Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:29 pm

I think that hobbies are quite similar with my entertainment way and sports. So please reference to those two posts, haha!
Tracy Tsang

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your hobbies?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top