The Internet and Technology

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

technology and internet

Post  Abby Zhang on Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:33 pm

with the development of technology, internet has became a part of our lives.as we all know, modern technology would influence out civilization to a great degree. nowadays, a lot of people can't live without internet, in internet,However, we are trapped in a new way of communication which connects people seemingly so near and yet so far away. gradually, we are changing face-to-face communication to a computer screen. Furthermore, there seems dangers for a society which depends on computer screens rather than face-to-face contact.i think internet bring us a lot of advantage, but we have to use it properly and we are better not indulge us in the internet all day long.

Abby Zhang

Back to top Go down

Technology and Internet

Post  Party Zhou on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:40 am

To preview the future and overlook the past, technology and internet have been playing an increasing and indispensable role in the advancement. And as a modern person benefit greatly from this development, I feel that technology and internet will always be an important part of my daily life. If my smartphone is power off or no wifi is available, that will be a big torture to me. In the meanwhile, technology and internet also alien people to some extent. So I hope that technology and internet will just be a tool to make life and communication more convenient and colorful.

Party Zhou

Back to top Go down

Technology and Internet

Post  Claire115 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:50 am

Technology has affected society and its surroundings in a number of ways. It makes our life more convenient, easier and wonderful.
The Internet has enabled entirely new forms of social interaction, activities, and organizing. And it can be accessed almost anywhere by numerous means. We can find almost everything on the Internet. We can study, chat, buy something and so on.

Claire115

Back to top Go down

views on technology

Post  Yenting Lee on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:05 am

To keep abeast with the socisty , more and more technologies are applied to our life . To some degrees , people can't live well without technologies . Technology makes our life more colourful . But on the countray , it brings some bad impact. People to depend on technology . Some of them are addict to the techonlogy .

Yenting Lee

Back to top Go down

something about technology and Internet

Post  Ceny11106011044 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:07 pm

Generally speaking, modern technology has made the world a better living place. The benefits overweigh the disadvantages. While many would agree that computers have made life easier and more convenient, only a few would say something to the contrary. The invention of the Internet, in particular, has connected people at every corner on the planet and beyond, as never before, without limits. More for good than for bad, the main means of communication is by the Internet and its by-device, the mobile phones. To begin with, "telecommuting" may soon be a more common way of working, as more people are doing part of their jobs from home, using computer technology. Facebook is a popular social club worldwide. Increasingly, the way we work and our social lives are electronically related with the products of E-age. E-mail. E-book. E-bank. E-class. And E-folks chat, blog and twitter at will. Such are, in part, the powers of the Internet.

Ceny11106011044

Back to top Go down

Technology and Internet

Post  Kit Fan 11106011052 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:59 pm

Actually, I don't know what to talk about. China, as we know is a developing country, its techniques are poor. It still have to study from the developed one. Just like America, The I6 is no longer a concept. Even though it changed a little, it qualities are still high. But I am not fancy with the iphone products except for the Mac book.

Kit Fan 11106011052

Back to top Go down

Technology and Internet

Post  Tom Zheng (5b) on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:35 pm

I am not interesting in technology , I have no founfation in this field, I don't understand it,,,
internet , a tool for us to know more about the world , love it so much

Tom Zheng (5b)

Back to top Go down

Technology and science

Post  Jam Ye on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:44 pm

OH I seldom notice technology and science . I like camera , Iphone and laptop. Speaking of Internet, I think it can help people a lot , but it can also destroy a man. I often watch videos ,dramas , play QQ, check Email and look for information.

Jam Ye

Back to top Go down

What do you know is IPHONE

Post  Kit Fan 11106011052 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:47 pm

Jam Ye wrote:OH I seldom notice technology and science . I like camera , Iphone and laptop. Speaking of Internet, I think it can help people a lot , but it can also destroy a man. I often watch videos ,dramas , play QQ, check Email and look for information.

I think you just knew about IPHONE. The domestic products is nothing to you?

Kit Fan 11106011052

Back to top Go down

Technology and Internet

Post  Stella Zheng on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:07 pm

Sorry , I have no idea about both of them . And I am not interested at that .

Stella Zheng

Back to top Go down

Technology and Internet

Post  Arie zhang on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:28 pm

With the development of technology, Internet has changed to. The popular of microblog, wechat and so on. But what Ilike most is taobao~I can buy anything I want in home, so convenience and economic!

Arie zhang

Back to top Go down

Technology and Internet

Post  Vanessa Yang on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:30 pm

In the mordern society,the technology and Internet have developed faster and faster,the switching period of generation is shorter and shorter.The pursuit of them are more and more eager,but,from the other side,through them, make people's real connnection more and more fragile.

Vanessa Yang

Back to top Go down

Internet and techology

Post  Sallychou on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:36 pm

We all know that Internet start in late of 20th.And it is thank for the development of the technology.When the time goes by,t he technology is grow faster and faster ,it may it possible for the Internet to be used by ourselves.Then the computer appear and the information is shared by million of computers.Therefore,we can surf in the internet.

Sallychou

Back to top Go down

technology and internet

Post  asterinaMei on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:10 pm

With rapid development of information technology and internet, multimedia information has become one of the major carriers that people capture information.Along with the increasing popularization of multimedia technology and internet, information technology is changing the production mode, working, lifestyle and learning mode of human society.With the arrival of the information age of 21 st century, the violent development of computer technology and Internet makes the types of management of enterprises change of quality. All in all, I think the development of technoloy and Internet partical benifit to our society.

asterinaMei

Back to top Go down

Technology and Internet

Post  Jokie Lu on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:18 pm

There is no doubt that technology and internet make our life more convenient and colorful. We can watch movies we like in our dorm. We can buy clothes online. But at the same time, we lack the opportunity to go shopping with our friends. So, remember that make good use of the internet and keep a good relationship with our friends.

Jokie Lu

Back to top Go down

Technology and Internet

Post  Tramy Shen on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:20 pm

With the rapid development of technology, the Internet came into being. The relationship between technology and Internet is complementary, but their development will greatly improve our living standard and make our life easier and more convenient. To them we should fell grateful for.

Tramy Shen

Back to top Go down

Effects of the technology and Internet on Society

Post  Ann He on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:48 am

One of the most obvious effects of the technology and Internet on society is the ability for most people to participate in online communities like social networking sites. People also need to educate themselves about adapting to technological change, especially if they want to reach a larger audience. People, however, are still human, and many of the psychological effects of the Internet will still remain consistent with typical human behavior.The technology and Internet is really not changing what people do; it's just changing how they do it.

Ann He

Back to top Go down

Tech and Net

Post  Niki Nie on Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:40 am

They are couples, no matter what happen we cannot separate them. I have this immense feeling because the intranet is cut off by the campus carrier, while I do own a computer, which seems can hardly finish any job just itself. Technology, say, computer, is a tool. Internet is the method to get works done with ease. No exaggeration, it is impossible for them to achieve their predestined (designed to serve to human race) if they aren’t combined together.

Niki Nie

Back to top Go down

technology and Internet

Post  Jane Lin on Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 am

with the rapid development of socity , technology and internet play a very important role in the path.Technology and internet have been developping all the time.
although it is very signficant, people also should use them in the right way.only them be used in the right way, can people benifit a lot from it.

Jane Lin

Back to top Go down

Technology and Internet

Post  Tina11106011025 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:57 am

Technology and Internet do us many benefits, they makes our life more convenient, easier and wonderful. But we also need to pay attention to their negative effects, and make good use of them.

Tina11106011025

Back to top Go down

Technology and Internet

Post  Mikey on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:01 am

Technology and Internet are already an important parts in our study and work lifes. Technology makes our life more convenient, internet let we knoe the whole world, make our life more colorful. Anyway, Technology and Internet brings our life a lots of benefits. But like a blade have two sides, Technology and Internet also have there bad effects. Technology uauslly have it's convenient on machines, which we used to finished with our hands, technology make humans becomes even more lazy, then human have so many new diseases! Internet has the most terrible effects that we may confuses the colorful informations on the net, we do not know what we can believe or should we believe!

Mikey

Back to top Go down

Re: The Internet and Technology

Post  Alfred Chui on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:22 am

Thing that I am sure about is that I don't want to pay the bill of Internet

Alfred Chui

Back to top Go down

Technology and Internet

Post  Camping He on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:15 am

Thanks for the development of technology, Internet is availabale to nearly every one. With the help of the Internet, we can chat with friends whenever and wherever as long as we have. Besides, we can search for all kinds of information we need, and it is so convenient and effective, though sometimes the information is not complete or exact. We can also use the internet to do our homework online, it is a popular way in nowadays. What's more, we can use the internet to watch movies or TV shows for entertainment. But everything has two sides. Many young children are addicted to play games online and don't study. We should make full use of the internet and discover its advantages in order to enjoy the benefits of the internet.

Camping He

Back to top Go down

Technology and Internet

Post  Lulu Lu on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:40 am

Technology and Internet change our life a lot. When we want to wash our hands, just put the hands under the stopcock, it will flow water automatically. When we want to know where has a museum, we can search on the internet and can find a real map on it. Technology and I nternet improve our life and make our life easier. I like this change as this kind of convenient can enhance my attitude to everything and give me a feeling of life is good and wonderful. Tchnology and Internet also give me many entertainment, I can use iphone chat with others or I can watch a movie one line.

Lulu Lu

Back to top Go down

Internet helps us a lot

Post  Jeff Chan on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:47 pm

Nowadays,we can shopping on-line whenever and wherever we want if the internet is accessible and available.
Its really super convinient!

Jeff Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Internet and Technology

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top