talk about the movie I like

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talk about the movie I like

Post  angel_yu on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:56 am

Before starting this topic, I must say I am a super fans of movie, especially thriller and suspense films.I know Japan is very good at this field and I have seen several movies made in Japan. First one is The Confession,It's about the murder happened in a campus.The second one is The Grudge, this film is very famous in many Asia countries, many people said that it is very horrible, but I don't think so. I prefer the first one.Beside, there are still many American thrill films, most of them are about the heteromorphosis of creature.Indeed, they are not that horrible, but they will give a thread to people,telling them it's the high time to protect our environment.
angel_yu

Back to top Go down

My favorite movie

Post  Mercy Wu on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:53 am

My favorite movie is The Shawshank Redemption. It tells a story about Shawshank who was put into prison by mistake and how he try his best to run out of the prison. He struggled for 10 years and finally succeeded. I was really moved to tears when I finally saw him breathing the fresh air outside the prison and get freedom. Freedom is so important to Shawshank that he didn't lose hope although there were so much difficulties towards freedom. The movie is really worth watching.
Mercy Wu

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top