travel in Guangzhou

View previous topic View next topic Go down

travel in Guangzhou

Post  Apple Deng on Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:47 pm

If you are an overseas tourist, contact the Chinese embassy of your home country or one of the Chinese consulates for a blank Visa application. Complete the application, and return it to the Chinese embassy or consulate, along with the invitation letter from China's large travel services.

If you are a Hong Kong resident, you can entrust the agencies of the mainland large travel services to apply for your Visa at the Visa office of China's Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Hong Kong or the Shenzhen Visa Office under the Guangdong Public Security Bureau. If you want to extend your visa, submit your passport to the Foreign Affairs Department of the Guangzhou Public Security Bureau or the Foreign Affairs Department of Guangdong Public Security bureau or the Foreign Affairs Department of Guangdong Public Security Bureau. Allow one or two days for the extension to be processed.
Apple Deng

Posts : 21
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum