nba again yeah

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nba again yeah

Post  Felix on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:48 am

I support t-mac to stand up to prove himself for his value...the past king in shoting
avatar
Felix

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

oh,yeah``

Post  hugo on Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:55 pm

woo~T-Mac is also my favourate NBA player`` i love his fantastic and gorgeous action`` I hope so``He will return! Laughing
avatar
hugo

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: nba again yeah

Post  Alex on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:16 am

Gilbert Arenas Cool
Andrew Bogut Cool
avatar
Alex

Posts : 989
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 34
Location : Shaoguan

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Re: nba again yeah

Post  Vincent on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Alex wrote:Gilbert Arenas Cool
Andrew Bogut Cool
NO.2 will replace NO.0..do you think so..?
avatar
Vincent

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: nba again yeah

Post  Alex on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:25 pm

Vincent wrote:
Alex wrote:Gilbert Arenas Cool
Andrew Bogut Cool
NO.2 will replace NO.0..do you think so..?
Lets hope so,

Number one pick in the draft has big pressures though
avatar
Alex

Posts : 989
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 34
Location : Shaoguan

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Re: nba again yeah

Post  Banana on Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:13 am

Alex wrote:Gilbert Arenas Cool
Andrew Bogut Cool

Arenas and T-mac both like Grant Hill, often hurt. maybe their future will like him as well. they have protential but not fortune, though they are skillful.
avatar
Banana

Posts : 145
Join date : 2010-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: nba again yeah

Post  Alex on Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:31 am

Banana wrote:
Alex wrote:Gilbert Arenas Cool
Andrew Bogut Cool

Arenas and T-mac both like Grant Hill, often hurt. maybe their future will like him as well. they have protential but not fortune, though they are skillful.

Don't forget Arenas got charged for bringing a gun to a game Shocked Shocked
avatar
Alex

Posts : 989
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 34
Location : Shaoguan

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

NBA

Post  MJ on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Miami Heat made a slow start, are 5 wins and 4 losses, lost two in a row, le bron and co need to lift
avatar
MJ

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: nba again yeah

Post  Alex on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:25 pm

MJ wrote:Miami Heat made a slow start, are 5 wins and 4 losses, lost two in a row, le bron and co need to lift

I downloaded a few games with English commentary, might try to incorporate them into a lesson somehow.

you're laughing MJ, plenty of opportunity Cool
avatar
Alex

Posts : 989
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 34
Location : Shaoguan

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Re: nba again yeah

Post  MJ on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:29 am

Alex wrote:
MJ wrote:Miami Heat made a slow start, are 5 wins and 4 losses, lost two in a row, le bron and co need to lift

I downloaded a few games with English commentary, might try to incorporate them into a lesson somehow.

you're laughing MJ, plenty of opportunity Cool

I'm still a LeBron fan, never been a kobe fan, i know crazy loves him.

Theres a bundaberg rum ad on at the moment and they use the term "frog in a sock" in it. buckets would be proud
avatar
MJ

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

ai~

Post  hugo on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:38 am

poor T-mac`` Where is his aptitude now? I can't see any shadows of the past T-Mac`` He is my idol in NBA``But now`` Crying or Very sad
avatar
hugo

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: nba again yeah

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum