How to keep healthy .

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to keep healthy .

Post  Jason on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:52 am

It is necessary to keep a balanced diet if you want to keep healthy.You'd better eat enough vegatables which contain rich vitamin, proper meat is needed,too. Avoid fried or toasted food.It is important to do regular exercises, such as running or playing badminton. Keeping high mood is good for mentally health. We should renew our spirits and release our stress, so that we can have a good attitude towards life. To enjoy our beautiful life, we must be bound to keep healthy.
avatar
Jason

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: How to keep healthy .

Post  Sky on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:32 am

totally agree Basketball
avatar
Sky

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: How to keep healthy .

Post  Jane on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:06 pm

exactly, but it's always easier said than done!
avatar
Jane

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: How to keep healthy .

Post  Cherry on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:23 am

Jane wrote:exactly, but it's always easier said than done!

Yes,what you said is completely right.but do you follow these rules?ha
avatar
Cherry

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: How to keep healthy .

Post  Jenny lu09(4) on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:51 am

I like vegetables but I do not like sports a lot! flower
avatar
Jenny lu09(4)

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 27
Location : qingyuan

Back to top Go down

Re: How to keep healthy .

Post  Jenny lu09(4) on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:54 am

Cherry wrote:
Jane wrote:exactly, but it's always easier said than done!

Yes,what you said is completely right.but do you follow these rules?ha
I think we should have a good habit and built a good one. En.
avatar
Jenny lu09(4)

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 27
Location : qingyuan

Back to top Go down

Re: How to keep healthy .

Post  Star&Sherry on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:01 am

You are perfectly right ,exercise and balanced diet are very important.
avatar
Star&Sherry

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: How to keep healthy .

Post  Linda on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:21 am

Are you sure you are keeping a diet ? haha...
avatar
Linda

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: How to keep healthy .

Post  Jay on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:09 am

What those good suggests they are.
i would follow your ideas to keep myself healthy
so that i can do whatever i really want to. cheers
avatar
Jay

Posts : 135
Join date : 2010-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: How to keep healthy .

Post  Grace liang on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:31 am

Jenny lu09(4) wrote:
Cherry wrote:
Jane wrote:exactly, but it's always easier said than done!

Yes,what you said is completely right.but do you follow these rules?ha
I think we should have a good habit and built a good one. En.
Jason,it is also that word.it is easier said than done.it is hard to keep on it.
avatar
Grace liang

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: How to keep healthy .

Post  Atinna on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:13 am

Jason wrote:It is necessary to keep a balanced diet if you want to keep healthy.You'd better eat enough vegatables which contain rich vitamin, proper meat is needed,too. Avoid fried or toasted food.It is important to do regular exercises, such as running or playing badminton. Keeping high mood is good for mentally health. We should renew our spirits and release our stress, so that we can have a good attitude towards life. To enjoy our beautiful life, we must be bound to keep healthy.



In my opinio, to be healthy, we should have a balance diet, keep in a good mood and do exercises every day..
avatar
Atinna

Posts : 228
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 27
Location : Huadu Guangzhou

Back to top Go down

Re: How to keep healthy .

Post  selina on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:35 am

eat fruit and vegetable ,and do more exercise and have a good psychology.
avatar
selina

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: How to keep healthy .

Post  jade on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:04 pm

I agree with you !!! Keep heathy and we will enjoy our life.
avatar
jade

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: How to keep healthy .

Post  Ada on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:13 pm

do aerobics everyday... albino
avatar
Ada

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

1500-meters march

Post  Daphne on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:21 pm

I don't like running 1500 meters everyweek and it is inevitable. Is it good to have a 800 meters-test? albino
avatar
Daphne

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: How to keep healthy .

Post  Alex on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Daphne wrote:I don't like running 1500 meters everyweek and it is inevitable. Is it good to have a 800 meters-test? albino

i jogged 2400metres today. First time in a LONG TIME. Got to get my left leg better ha .


Aiming for 4000 metres a day Cool
avatar
Alex

Posts : 989
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 33
Location : Shaoguan

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Re: How to keep healthy .

Post  Jenny lu09(4) on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:20 am

Grace liang wrote:
Jenny lu09(4) wrote:
Cherry wrote:
Jane wrote:exactly, but it's always easier said than done!

Yes,what you said is completely right.but do you follow these rules?ha
I think we should have a good habit and built a good one. En.
Jason,it is also that word.it is easier said than done.it is hard to keep on it.
GOD! Why always Jason!
avatar
Jenny lu09(4)

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 27
Location : qingyuan

Back to top Go down

Re: How to keep healthy .

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum