THIS DAYS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THIS DAYS

Post  Ice on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:21 pm

What is going on now?
Tired, happy,excitung, moved......
At night, i have keep playing my phone, talking with one of my frend since the national days and since that passage, Actually, i want to go to bed, but i do not do that....But now i am not as passionate as i used to be. To my disappointment, why i can not stick to one thing for a long time?
At daytimes, i do not want to say a world.
Tonight, i see all the passage again, i know all the thing by accident, i do know that by myselves not depend on you .I could not help smilling
How is everythng going tomorrow?
Who knows?
Only time can tell.


Ice

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-09-24
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS DAYS

Post  miyavi on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:38 pm

"who knows what could happen
do what you do
just keep on laughing"
avatar
miyavi

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS DAYS

Post  Grace liang on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:34 am

maybe tomorrow is another day. Razz
avatar
Grace liang

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS DAYS

Post  Atinna on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:09 am

Ice wrote: What is going on now?
Tired, happy,excitung, moved......
At night, i have keep playing my phone, talking with one of my frend since the national days and since that passage, Actually, i want to go to bed, but i do not do that....But now i am not as passionate as i used to be. To my disappointment, why i can not stick to one thing for a long time?
At daytimes, i do not want to say a world.
Tonight, i see all the passage again, i know all the thing by accident, i do know that by myselves not depend on you .I could not help smilling
How is everythng going tomorrow?
Who knows?
Only time can tell.




Sometimes I will be very down...But I will be OK soon...
Maybe to be opimistic is one of the best way...
To be cheerful , Icy..
avatar
Atinna

Posts : 228
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 27
Location : Huadu Guangzhou

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS DAYS

Post  Atinna on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:10 am

Grace liang wrote:maybe tomorrow is another day. Razz


Tomorrow will be full of hopes...
avatar
Atinna

Posts : 228
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 27
Location : Huadu Guangzhou

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS DAYS

Post  Gillian on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:00 am

Atinna wrote:
Grace liang wrote:maybe tomorrow is another day. Razz


Tomorrow will be full of hopes...
We should not look back on the past..
avatar
Gillian

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS DAYS

Post  Grace liang on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:46 am

Gillian wrote:
Atinna wrote:
Grace liang wrote:maybe tomorrow is another day. Razz


Tomorrow will be full of hopes...
We should not look back on the past..

we should look forward to the future~~
avatar
Grace liang

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS DAYS

Post  shirleyfeng on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:18 am

I found you a bit strange these days.Maybe you talks less than before. Anyway, be cheerful! You are Ice who always keep smiling.
avatar
shirleyfeng

Posts : 59
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 27
Location : Shaoguan University

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS DAYS

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum