Waht did you do this weekend?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waht did you do this weekend?

Post  Alex on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:27 am

In addition to catching up on a LOT of Sleep this weekend, I got a night of pool in at the snooker hall and a football game. Also I think my legs are slowly getting back into the habit of regular sport. Not feeling as painful as last week.

I picked up some new shoes I bought online from Chicago... only problem is that they are a size too big and look a little like clown shoes tongue But its only one size, I don't think too many will notice ha

Plus I've been playing around with the website i am trying to create... want it online by Chirstmas albino

Also got new bed sheets for winter, pretty hip and modern
elephant
------------------

What did you guys get up to? What a Face
avatar
Alex

Posts : 989
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 33
Location : Shaoguan

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Re: Waht did you do this weekend?

Post  Evelyn_guan on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:34 am

haha,,your weekend is funny and happy!But my weekend spoiled!!!!!!!!I was full of anger and unhappy! Evil or Very Mad However..it had already pasted!I hope next weekend won't like this!Otherwise, I will be mad! Laughing
avatar
Evelyn_guan

Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-07-11
Location : Foshan

Back to top Go down

Re: Waht did you do this weekend?

Post  selina on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:38 am

this weekend i go to the walking street to buy a present to my friend who marriage next week.
haha. Very Happy
avatar
selina

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Waht did you do this weekend?

Post  Alex on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:40 am

Evelyn_guan wrote:haha,,your weekend is funny and happy!But my weekend spoiled!!!!!!!!I was full of anger and unhappy! Evil or Very Mad However..it had already pasted!I hope next weekend won't like this!Otherwise, I will be mad! Laughing
]

full of anger and unhappiness?

Did your problem get resolved? albino
avatar
Alex

Posts : 989
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 33
Location : Shaoguan

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Re: Waht did you do this weekend?

Post  Alex on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:41 am

selina wrote:this weekend i go to the walking street to buy a present to my friend who marriage next week.
haha. Very Happy

wow great
Very Happy

What's the present? (We won't tell them tongue )
avatar
Alex

Posts : 989
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 33
Location : Shaoguan

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Re: Waht did you do this weekend?

Post  Eating on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:24 am

cooking in our dorm Cool wakaka~
avatar
Eating

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Waht did you do this weekend?

Post  Sinky on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:41 am

Eating wrote:cooking in our dorm Cool wakaka~
You and me will wash this time...
avatar
Sinky

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Waht did you do this weekend?

Post  Sinky on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:43 am

Evelyn_guan wrote:haha,,your weekend is funny and happy!But my weekend spoiled!!!!!!!!I was full of anger and unhappy! Evil or Very Mad However..it had already pasted!I hope next weekend won't like this!Otherwise, I will be mad! Laughing
I think every week will be the same....
avatar
Sinky

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

.

Post  Ada on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:45 pm

went to my sister's house and caught a cold . albino
poor me .
avatar
Ada

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Waht did you do this weekend?

Post  Grace liang on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:57 pm

In this week ,i post the website and watch a movie. Smile
avatar
Grace liang

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Waht did you do this weekend?

Post  Cherry on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:12 pm

i attended the course of the Chinese Community Party.On Sunday, i went to the city to work.Every time on the way back from working,i got a sence of happiness,a little tired,though.
i used to be out at nights at weekend,playing badmintion, attending competitions and meetings,ect.but last weekend i was satisfactory for i had two idle evenings at my dorm.So, i like the present weekend,including work, study and leisureness.
avatar
Cherry

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Waht did you do this weekend?

Post  Della on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:26 pm

i`m poor i was writting my homework at the dorm Sad i have many homework to do
avatar
Della

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Waht did you do this weekend?

Post  Grace on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:08 pm

I went home, and ate a lot of delicious food which my mum cooked.
avatar
Grace

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Waht did you do this weekend?

Post  Atinna on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:32 am

Alex wrote:In addition to catching up on a LOT of Sleep this weekend, I got a night of pool in at the snooker hall and a football game. Also I think my legs are slowly getting back into the habit of regular sport. Not feeling as painful as last week.

I picked up some new shoes I bought online from Chicago... only problem is that they are a size too big and look a little like clown shoes tongue But its only one size, I don't think too many will notice ha

Plus I've been playing around with the website i am trying to create... want it online by Chirstmas albino

Also got new bed sheets for winter, pretty hip and modern
elephant
------------------

What did you guys get up to? What a Face




On Saturday I went to Lican Building to work at 6:30a.m. I came back to my dorm at 1:30p.m.
On Sunday, I stayed at dorm and did my homework..
Tired..
avatar
Atinna

Posts : 228
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 27
Location : Huadu Guangzhou

Back to top Go down

Re: Waht did you do this weekend?

Post  Atinna on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:34 am

Grace wrote:I went home, and ate a lot of delicious food which my mum cooked.


How lucky you were..
I want to go home..But I have no time..
I miss my family, my home, my bed..
avatar
Atinna

Posts : 228
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 27
Location : Huadu Guangzhou

Back to top Go down

Re: Waht did you do this weekend?

Post  Erin on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:52 am

go to the centre of this city and then go shopping....haha. cherry
avatar
Erin

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Waht did you do this weekend?

Post  Jum09(4) on Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:14 am

fantastic weekend
avatar
Jum09(4)

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Waht did you do this weekend?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum