something i care

View previous topic View next topic Go down

something i care

Post  Felix on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:39 pm

you know i am the pisces....i am full of emotion ,i sometime can not control myself to be sentimental
avatar
Felix

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: something i care

Post  Gillian on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Felix wrote: you know i am the pisces....i am full of emotion ,i sometime can not control myself to be sentimental
all the world knows, dont worried
avatar
Gillian

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: something i care

Post  Alex on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:50 pm

I promise you Felix, we are all full of emotion, just some hide it more than others.

Never feel bad for being human. Its our nature to be emotional, its an important part of interpersonal communication. There is no right way or wrong way to live, just live.
avatar
Alex

Posts : 989
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 34
Location : Shaoguan

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Re: something i care

Post  Ada on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Felix wrote: you know i am the pisces....i am full of emotion ,i sometime can not control myself to be sentimental


it is nothing to do with your constellation.emotion depends on your attitude towards life.haha .do not be addicted to the
constellation. albino
avatar
Ada

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: something i care

Post  Laetitia on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Alex wrote:I promise you Felix, we are all full of emotion, just some hide it more than others.

Never feel bad for being human. Its our nature to be emotional, its an important part of interpersonal communication. There is no right way or wrong way to live, just live.


haha! if you dont wnt to be emotional, you can try to get turned.... turn to be Edward Cullon?
we are human being! its natural !!
avatar
Laetitia

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: something i care

Post  Alex on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Laetitia wrote:
Alex wrote:I promise you Felix, we are all full of emotion, just some hide it more than others.

Never feel bad for being human. Its our nature to be emotional, its an important part of interpersonal communication. There is no right way or wrong way to live, just live.


haha! if you dont wnt to be emotional, you can try to get turned.... turn to be Edward Cullon?
we are human being! its natural !!

Edward wears too much make up Laughing
avatar
Alex

Posts : 989
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 34
Location : Shaoguan

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Re: something i care

Post  Dreami on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:16 pm

I feel very unhappy because my had my MP4 repaired on Sep.15th, and the assistent told me that I could got it in half a month and if it would work again they would phone me and then I could got my MP4 back. But now, one and half a months has past, and I receive nothing. Last weekend I asked my friends to go to the shop and asked whether my MP4 had been repaired, the shop assistent told my friend that they could not get it because they had no ways to prove they were the owner of the MP4, and what they need was a card with the signature of the assistent. I feel very angry, now ,I even can't get my own MP4 and I really care about it.
avatar
Dreami

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: something i care

Post  Atinna on Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Felix wrote: you know i am the pisces....i am full of emotion ,i sometime can not control myself to be sentimental


Come on, to be active..
Let the past be past..
avatar
Atinna

Posts : 228
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 27
Location : Huadu Guangzhou

Back to top Go down

Re: something i care

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum