learn swimming in summer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

learn swimming in summer

Post  Manty on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Talking about sports always make me so excited. here, i want to tell u my experience in this summer. i stayed at school almost the whole summer because i didn't live such a pig life at home and it was hard to find a part-time job in guangzhou. luckily, there were lots of friends stayed at school this summer.
It's so hot in shaoguan and swimming is the best to relieve summer heat. So, i started to learn swimming. a senior fellow apprentice is very nice and he taught me swimming everyday. not long before, i learned freestyle swimming. haha, my summer holiday is very wonderful although i got suntan after i swam.
Manty

Back to top Go down

Re: learn swimming in summer

Post  Vincent on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Manty wrote: Talking about sports always make me so excited. here, i want to tell u my experience in this summer. i stayed at school almost the whole summer because i didn't live such a pig life at home and it was hard to find a part-time job in guangzhou. luckily, there were lots of friends stayed at school this summer.
It's so hot in shaoguan and swimming is the best to relieve summer heat. So, i started to learn swimming. a senior fellow apprentice is very nice and he taught me swimming everyday. not long before, i learned freestyle swimming. haha, my summer holiday is very wonderful although i got suntan after i swam.

the first time i swimmed in this summer, is in the unversity..
and i saw you at that time, you can beat me completely.. Sad
Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post  Banana on Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:23 am

i love swimming, but i will never go to the swimming pool in our school. What a Face
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex on Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:29 am

Banana wrote:i love swimming, but i will never go to the swimming pool in our school. What a Face
x2

Its strange having boys look at you... especially when you have to wear those "little underwear-looking" things Laughing Laughing Laughing

AND I WRITE THAT AS A BOY lol!
Alex

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Post  Della on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:59 pm

it is said that swimming can help you to lose weight, it is a good sport
Della

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandy on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:29 am

Swimming is a suitable sport for those girls who want to lose weight and meanwhile not grow muscle. I am not sure if I can swim or not because when I was young,I used to swim in river nearby my home ,but afterwards ,I did not.
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Evelyn_guan on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:54 am

Della wrote:it is said that swimming can help you to lose weight, it is a good sport
But after swinmming, you will want to eat,does this make you gain more weight? Question
Evelyn_guan

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:55 am

I have tried but failed...
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top