I am getting tired... Emotional tired..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am getting tired... Emotional tired..

Post  Atinna on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:17 am

The idea of going back home came to my mind suddenly and strongly.. I don't know why.. Maybe I want to escape from the camper life for a while.. As a saying goes, home is the safest and the most comfortable harbor.. I want to run away , I feel myself is going to run down soon.. But , I can't go away.. My sechdule is full, including the weekend.. Maybe I will not be avaiable until Decemner 5 .
To be honest, I didn't care I am always busy for I have a pile of good partners but the chairmen always ignore us. They always try their best to dig out our shortages but not our advantages.. Morever, they blame our Publicity Department strickly if we do something unsatisfied them...
Yeah, I am getting tired... Emotional tired..
Atinna

Back to top Go down

Re: I am getting tired... Emotional tired..

Post  Erin on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:35 am

I know you are a busy girl..can you forget your your work a moment and have fun?
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post  shirleyfeng on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:51 am

Atinna wrote:The idea of going back home came to my mind suddenly and strongly.. I don't know why.. Maybe I want to escape from the camper life for a while.. As a saying goes, home is the safest and the most comfortable harbor.. I want to run away , I feel myself is going to run down soon.. But , I can't go away.. My sechdule is full, including the weekend.. Maybe I will not be avaiable until Decemner 5 .
To be honest, I didn't care I am always busy for I have a pile of good partners but the chairmen always ignore us. They always try their best to dig out our shortages but not our advantages.. Morever, they blame our Publicity Department strickly if we do something unsatisfied them...
Yeah, I am getting tired... Emotional tired..
You are a hardworking student and you are always busy with your work~~If you like your job,you should insist on it~~At the same time,you have to rest and relex yourself~~Don't be always tired~~Enjoy what you persuit~~
shirleyfeng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top