My favourite chocolate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My favourite chocolate

Post  guganlingzhi on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:21 am

I have eaten my favourite chocolate in Awfully Chocolate in Guangzhou

such a cage sells 39 yuan! but if you taste it, you will think it worth it,ha Very Happy

and this is my dream birthday cake. They do not sell a single slice of cake, they just sell a whole one,and it cost more than 200!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

And today i am going to recommend the business story of it. Here is a interview from BBC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11701575
a good chance to practise your listening skills! Laughing
avatar
guganlingzhi

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: My favourite chocolate

Post  Sandy on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:56 am

The shape of the chocolate is like mooncake's. But I still think it is expensive for me.
avatar
Sandy

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-10-14

Back to top Go down

Re: My favourite chocolate

Post  Alex on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:59 am

that looks like a Chocolate Mudcake ... best cake in the world Cool Except perhaps for a caramel mudcake tongue
avatar
Alex

Posts : 989
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 33
Location : Shaoguan

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Re: My favourite chocolate

Post  Evelyn_guan on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:10 am

attractive!!!!
It must be very delicious,but expensive!
avatar
Evelyn_guan

Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-07-11
Location : Foshan

Back to top Go down

Re: My favourite chocolate

Post  guganlingzhi on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:13 am

Evelyn_guan wrote:attractive!!!!
It must be very delicious,but expensive!
absolutely
avatar
guganlingzhi

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: My favourite chocolate

Post  guganlingzhi on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:14 am

Sandy wrote:The shape of the chocolate is like mooncake's. But I still think it is expensive for me.
it is too expensive for me too
avatar
guganlingzhi

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: My favourite chocolate

Post  guganlingzhi on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:14 am

Alex wrote:that looks like a Chocolate Mudcake ... best cake in the world Cool Except perhaps for a caramel mudcake tongue
i should try caramel mudcake i guess
avatar
guganlingzhi

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: My favourite chocolate

Post  Erin on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:34 am

I like DOVE..... cherry
avatar
Erin

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: My favourite chocolate

Post  Atinna on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:13 pm

guganlingzhi wrote:I have eaten my favourite chocolate in Awfully Chocolate in Guangzhou

such a cage sells 39 yuan! but if you taste it, you will think it worth it,ha Very Happy

and this is my dream birthday cake. They do not sell a single slice of cake, they just sell a whole one,and it cost more than 200!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

And today i am going to recommend the business story of it. Here is a interview from BBC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11701575
a good chance to practise your listening skills! Laughing


Wow, decilious...
And I like Dove so much..
avatar
Atinna

Posts : 228
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 27
Location : Huadu Guangzhou

Back to top Go down

Re: My favourite chocolate

Post  Atinna on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Erin wrote: I like DOVE..... cherry


Ha, we have the same taste..
avatar
Atinna

Posts : 228
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 27
Location : Huadu Guangzhou

Back to top Go down

Re: My favourite chocolate

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum