The old songs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The old songs.

Post  IVY(3) on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Almost every night, before we fall into sleep, the girls in my dorm will listen some songs. It belongs to our daily life. A good thing, isn't it? Among hunders of songs, I prefer to listen and sing the old songs. They are so emotional. Each time while i hearing one of them, i couldn't help to recalling my old days, some happy things and some bad things. However, whether it is happy or not, i still cherish them. They are my growning footprints. Razz
IVY(3)

Back to top Go down

Re: The old songs.

Post  Alex on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:03 am

music is great for your health Cool
Alex

http://shaoguan.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny lu09(4) on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:43 am

IVY(3) wrote: Almost every night, before we fall into sleep, the girls in my dorm will listen some songs. It belongs to our daily life. A good thing, isn't it? Among hunders of songs, I prefer to listen and sing the old songs. They are so emotional. Each time while i hearing one of them, i couldn't help to recalling my old days, some happy things and some bad things. However, whether it is happy or not, i still cherish them. They are my growning footprints. Razz
i am one of the members. i certainly agree with you. do you think linda often sing us the same two songs?! bounce
Jenny lu09(4)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top