about our classes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

about our classes

Post  Janvia on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:28 pm

this afternoon,in the classes of spoken english,we got our foreign teacher angry because half of us did not finish the homework he assigned to us.as a result,it wasteda lot of his time.i'm sorry,Alex.next time we'll get our homework ready on time!please forgive us this time!
Janvia

Back to top Go down

Re: about our classes

Post  Evelyn_guan on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:23 pm

Janvia wrote:this afternoon,in the classes of spoken english,we got our foreign teacher angry because half of us did not finish the homework he assigned to us.as a result,it wasteda lot of his time.i'm sorry,Alex.next time we'll get our homework ready on time!please forgive us this time!
Actually this is not the first time we made our teachers disappointed! I don't understand why some people in our class are hard to understand!!!!!!! Now I am fed up with this class. They asked to follow them, but on the contrary,they did not do the same thing. What they do and speak are not the same!!!!!!! I don't want to say anything..... just tired, and disappointed!
Evelyn_guan

Back to top Go down

Post  Atinna on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:54 am

Janvia wrote:this afternoon,in the classes of spoken english,we got our foreign teacher angry because half of us did not finish the homework he assigned to us.as a result,it wasteda lot of his time.i'm sorry,Alex.next time we'll get our homework ready on time!please forgive us this time!

Maybe we were extremely busy .. but, yeah it it our fault for we did nothing though we had enough time to prepare for it...
We class three will do better and better..
Atinna

Back to top Go down

Post  Atinna on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:59 am

Evelyn_guan wrote:
Actually this is not the first time we made our teachers disappointed! I don't understand why some people in our class are hard to understand!!!!!!! Now I am fed up with this class. They asked to follow them, but on the contrary,they did not do the same thing. What they do and speak are not the same!!!!!!! I don't want to say anything..... just tired, and disappointed!

Maybe we are not mature, maybe we are not care about this, maybe we are not used to do homework as soos as it is announced..
We should change such attutide..
To be honest, sometimes I am disappointed, too.. Some of us don't think about others..They think you are a selfish one if you don't take part in some activies.. But can them understand the reason why he or she asks for leave?
Atinna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top