Sleep longer than before

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sleep longer than before

Post  Ally on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:41 am

Now, I wanna sleep as early as I can. Why? Because winter is coming. Just like last winter, I have to go to bed at 10:30. So early to all of you? I think so!
avatar
Ally

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Sleep longer than before

Post  Giselle on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:03 pm

i always think if it's happy to have 48 hours in a day~but it just daydream~
avatar
Giselle

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Sleep longer than before

Post  free on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Ally wrote:Now, I wanna sleep as early as I can. Why? Because winter is coming. Just like last winter, I have to go to bed at 10:30. So early to all of you? I think so!
i like weekends ,because i can sleep as long as i can ..
avatar
free

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-09-21

Back to top Go down

yeah,I want to sleep more

Post  Leaf on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:52 pm

we all need sleep more.I am so tired on Monday
avatar
Leaf

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Sleep longer than before

Post  Laetitia on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:35 pm

wel its said that if you have been sleeping for too long, you will feel dizzy and dont want to do anything
avatar
Laetitia

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Sleep longer than before

Post  Anny on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:10 pm

I feel sleeping is the happiest thing in such a cold day
avatar
Anny

Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Sleep longer than before

Post  Ally on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:27 pm

free wrote:
Ally wrote:Now, I wanna sleep as early as I can. Why? Because winter is coming. Just like last winter, I have to go to bed at 10:30. So early to all of you? I think so!
i like weekends ,because i can sleep as long as i can ..


That's good!
avatar
Ally

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Sleep longer than before

Post  Ally on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Anny wrote:I feel sleeping is the happiest thing in such a cold day

Yes! That's why I hate winter!
avatar
Ally

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Sleep longer than before

Post  Ally on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Leaf wrote:we all need sleep more.I am so tired on Monday

I think everybody dislikes Monday. Because we have to spend four busy day on homework, lessons and activities!
avatar
Ally

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Sleep longer than before

Post  Yalena on Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Therefore, I love Summer.
avatar
Yalena

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Sleep longer than before

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum