My first time to play snooker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My first time to play snooker

Post  Lexus on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Last Sunday, I went to a pool hall to play snooker in the Walking street after teaching two kids.

Actually,there has to be one competitor with me if I want to play and have more fun Very Happy . Then I will say the boss will be a good choice Wink . Therfore,I played with him for several games Arrow .

As a matter of fact,it was my first time to play snooker Rolling Eyes . However,I thought I was able to beat the boss Wink because I have my own experience of playing pool and know the rules of how to play. To my indignation Evil or Very Mad , I came to realize how silly thought I had before the game tongue tongue . That the truth was I failed to beat the boss made me feel Mad ashamed of myself Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed . ( But I did beat him for several times when playing pool with him after playing snooker.) Then I said to myself “Do not be so sure about yourself !Never again!” Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Therefore,I want to draw a conclusion for myself. “Maybe you are kinda good at playing pool but you may not be that good at playing snooker!Keep in mind!”
Lexus

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top